European Championship Qualifiers 02-09 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-31-2006, 12:52 PM   #1
country flag Dahli

Dahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond repute
Default European Championship Qualifiers 02-09

15:55 Northern Ireland - Iceland 2.25 3.05 3.05
15:55 Scotland - Faroe Islands 1.08 7.50 23.00
17:55 England - Andorra 1.01 11.00 50.00
17:55 Georgia - France 7.00 3.75 1.45
18:55 Belarus - Albania 1.60 3.40 5.50
19:10 Malta - Bosnia Herzegovina 8.00 3.80 1.40
19:55 Romania - Bulgaria 1.75 3.25 4.55
19:55 Latvia - Sweden 4.30 3.20 1.80
19:55 Hungary - Norway 2.60 3.05 2.60
20:10 Slovakia - Cyprus 1.30 4.35 9.75
20:10 Czech Republic - Wales 1.40 3.80 8.00
20:10 Moldova - Greece 4.90 3.25 1.70
20:10 Serbia - Azerbaijan 1.10 7.00 20.00
20:25 Estonia - Israel 3.10 3.05 2.25
20:25 Luxembourg - Holland 50.00 11.00 1.01
20:25 Poland - Finland 1.50 3.60 6.50
20:40 Germany - Ireland 1.45 3.60 7.50
20:45 Italy - Lithuania 1.12 6.50 18.00
21:55 Spain - Liechtenstein 1.02 10.00 46.00

Odds are from Expekt.com.

Well, the odds on Holland just suck, perhaps -1 handicap would be interesting; but I doubt that. On first sight Greece, Norway and France look nice.

Any thoughts about these matches?
Dahli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2006, 06:35 PM   #2
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: European Championship Qualifiers 02-09

I havent researched it very heavy but off the top of my head

France, Sweden, Czechs, Greece and Germany all look like decent bets
Old 09-01-2006, 11:45 AM   #3
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

Estonia(0)-Israel(0)

Pick: Israel (DNB)
Stake: 10/10 Odds: 1.80

Israel comes to play their 1st match at this campign, at Estonia.
I can give my point of view about this match from an Israeli point of view. As far as i saw from the Israeli current national team, with the new coach Dror Kashtan they are they looked decent and almost came back with a win from a friendly match at Slovenia.
Israel played at this match without Tal Ben Haim, the main player in Israel's defence and most of the match without Benayoun.
I think the Israeli lineup for the match at a Estonia will be a tough nut to crack, and there are some key players at this match -
Tal Ben Haim - Ben Haim had a minor "conflict" with coach Kashtan, but it's over and he's back to the team. The Israeli defence without him is a real mess, his got lots of potential and he proved it at the WC 2006 qualification matches.
Yossi Benayoun - There's nothing special to say about Benayoun, i guess must of you know him and he is the 'engine' of the Israeli national team.
Michael Zandberg - Zandberg played one of his best matches at sunday, against Maccabi Tel Aviv, scoring 2 goals and winning the match for Beitar. He did amazing job and if he'll play like that at Saturday, Estonia will have mijor problems with him.
Roberto Colautti - Colautti is the best striker of the Israeli league. He arrived to Maccabi Haifa from Boca Juniors and scored 32 goals since 2005. Because the lack of strikers at the Israeli squad, Colautti is an excellent addition to the national team.

Estonia improved at the recent years, but in the 1st match of qualifications they lost at home to Macedonia.
Although that their main player, the striker Oper is coming back, i believe that Ben Haim will succeed at the mission to stop him.

It's also important to mention that the Israeli players really want this win, after the decision of UEFA, that meanwhile the matches aren't coming back to Israel. There were some tough comments in Israel about the conducting of UEFA and the players are determined to win.

I can't see Israel losing the match and in my opinion, Israel is way better than Estonia and is more expirienced team. I think Israel will win this one, but i took the (0) handicap because i see it as a safe bet

Good luck
Old 09-02-2006, 12:42 AM   #4
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute

England - Andorra HC 0:3 1 @1,65 8 units
Luxembourg - Holland HC 3:0 2 @ 1,95 6 units
HC 3:0 X @ 7,00 2 units
Israel @2,25 5 units
Serbia - Azerbaijan over 2,5 @1,70 4 units
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 01:09 AM   #5
country flag Dahli

Dahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond repute

The Holland bet is perhaps a bit risky; I mean, I know we should and will win, but the handicap of 3 for that odd.. I don't know. We defeated Ireland easily with 4-0, but Luxemburg will play with 10 people behind the ball I guess.

Holland will play with VD Sar; Heitinga, Ooijer, Mathijsen, De Cler; Landzaat, Schaars, Jansen; Kuijt, Huntelaar, Van Persie.

Our midfield is very inexperienced, although the whole squad is actually. Landzaat is after vd Sar the most capped player with 29 caps I believe. Schaars is a decent midfielder, but hasn't played that much on this level, while Jansen has now experience at all. Gladfully, we have Huntelaar upfront, who has scored only for the national team this season.

We will win, but how and with how many goals'; I wouldn't place a bet on it.
Dahli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 01:09 PM   #6
country flag Mario66

Mario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond repute

Belarus to beat Albania $1.67

Marat Safin
Mario Lemieux

Roger Federer

Carlitos Tevez

Simo Eerikäinen
Mario66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 07:59 PM   #7
country flag Mario66

Mario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario66
Belarus to beat Albania $1.67
Belarus lead the match twice, 1-0 and 2-1.

Albania tied the game when 86 minutes was played.

Marat Safin
Mario Lemieux

Roger Federer

Carlitos Tevez

Simo Eerikäinen
Mario66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 09:25 PM   #8
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg
Estonia(0)-Israel(0)

Pick: Israel (DNB)
Stake: 10/10 Odds: 1.80

Israel comes to play their 1st match at this campign, at Estonia.
I can give my point of view about this match from an Israeli point of view. As far as i saw from the Israeli current national team, with the new coach Dror Kashtan they are they looked decent and almost came back with a win from a friendly match at Slovenia.
Israel played at this match without Tal Ben Haim, the main player in Israel's defence and most of the match without Benayoun.
I think the Israeli lineup for the match at a Estonia will be a tough nut to crack, and there are some key players at this match -
Tal Ben Haim - Ben Haim had a minor "conflict" with coach Kashtan, but it's over and he's back to the team. The Israeli defence without him is a real mess, his got lots of potential and he proved it at the WC 2006 qualification matches.
Yossi Benayoun - There's nothing special to say about Benayoun, i guess must of you know him and he is the 'engine' of the Israeli national team.
Michael Zandberg - Zandberg played one of his best matches at sunday, against Maccabi Tel Aviv, scoring 2 goals and winning the match for Beitar. He did amazing job and if he'll play like that at Saturday, Estonia will have mijor problems with him.
Roberto Colautti - Colautti is the best striker of the Israeli league. He arrived to Maccabi Haifa from Boca Juniors and scored 32 goals since 2005. Because the lack of strikers at the Israeli squad, Colautti is an excellent addition to the national team.

Estonia improved at the recent years, but in the 1st match of qualifications they lost at home to Macedonia.
Although that their main player, the striker Oper is coming back, i believe that Ben Haim will succeed at the mission to stop him.

It's also important to mention that the Israeli players really want this win, after the decision of UEFA, that meanwhile the matches aren't coming back to Israel. There were some tough comments in Israel about the conducting of UEFA and the players are determined to win.

I can't see Israel losing the match and in my opinion, Israel is way better than Estonia and is more expirienced team. I think Israel will win this one, but i took the (0) handicap because i see it as a safe bet

Good luck

Win, with too many heart attacks
Old 09-02-2006, 09:30 PM   #9
country flag jetsetdrive

jetsetdrive has a reputation beyond reputejetsetdrive has a reputation beyond reputejetsetdrive has a reputation beyond reputejetsetdrive has a reputation beyond reputejetsetdrive has a reputation beyond reputejetsetdrive has a reputation beyond reputejetsetdrive has a reputation beyond reputejetsetdrive has a reputation beyond reputejetsetdrive has a reputation beyond reputejetsetdrive has a reputation beyond reputejetsetdrive has a reputation beyond repute

I had Czech vs. Wales under 2.5 goals.

And 3 goals are scored in the last 15 mins.

Not in a good mood, at all!
jetsetdrive is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 09:45 PM   #10
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg
Win, with too many heart attacks

well I tailed you off your tip so thanks bud
Old 09-11-2006, 01:55 AM   #11
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptopdaisy
England - Andorra HC 0:3 1 @1,65 8 units
Luxembourg - Holland HC 3:0 2 @ 1,95 6 units
HC 3:0 X @ 7,00 2 units
Israel @2,25 5 units
Serbia - Azerbaijan over 2,5 @1,70 4 units
today: 2-3; -0,55 units
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote