US OPEN: Welcome to the Jungle - Page 32 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-03-2006, 11:53 PM   #466
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US OPEN: Welcome to the Jungle

Not much to say except that it was pretty obvious being there that the two chicos had flights booked tonight for Chile and Argentina. I should have stayed in the Nalby/Marat match.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2006, 02:22 AM   #467
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US OPEN: Welcome to the Jungle

oh how could you say that NicoFan maybe they didn't want to stay more waiting for the weather but I'd have prefered to see that match instead of any match .... shame on you NicoFan, I don't want to hear later your complainings against me of "You're not going to take my number 1 spot as Nico's fan!!!"

well, it wasn't easy, I guess that Santoro and the other guy weren't seeded 5th just for a coincidence right?? .... oh well the USO is oficially over for me 'cause Gaston lost a few minutes ago ... anyway I'm suporting now ..... no no I won't say it, I don't want to jinx him

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote