Australian Open Quallies Photos - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-19-2004, 11:23 AM   #16
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

He was very very hot at tv, very tanned etc....and YES, Esther, we're mad of him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't understand what happened...really, sincerly, I don't see....!!!!!
I think it beginns in the end of the 3th set, when this bith of empire judged the Davidenko ball in...the cmera shoed it was OUT, arnaud was right...but...he was so angry !!! (I can say at tv we undrestand what he said, euhh...yes, he was angry, and I hope the empire doesn't speak french )

And he was not very nice with the ballboys....as usally when he's angry... and in spite of all that, I love him though...Am i normal ???

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2004, 08:22 PM   #17
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

So once again, he let his disposition get the best of him. He did the same thing in Miami vs. Niemenen. Got all flustered over a few iffy calls and then he might as well have just retired, because his head was no longer in the match.

I was astounded at some of his serve speeds. I think I serve faster than that! Since we had no telly of it here (Roddick was the only match we had the privilege of watching, f-ing Fascist pigs over at ESPN) I could only guess by watching the stats.

He doesn't need a coach, needs to have a sports psychologist with him!
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 08:54 PM   #18
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Rémi is perfect for physical work, and it's very important for arnaud, it's his strong point.
But, yes, if he could have someone with him during the matches, as in davis cup, it would be perfect !!!
some years ago, they wanted to do new rules.. and tried in some tournaments, where coaches were autorised to coach their player during a match...I think it's a rule made for Arnaud !!!! LOL

Please, Guy, coach arnaud !!!!!!

Guy Forget
Old 01-19-2004, 09:20 PM   #19
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian Open Quallies Photos

i suppose arnaud wanted to win so much... and at the same time couldn't believe he could be losing to that guy, in the first round.... yeah he needs to learn to calm down. but i can tell you, he was pretty calm losing to hewitt a few days before. it's how much significance he puts on a tournament... and his previous success might also put more pressure on him.

anyway he says he isn't finding excuses for himself, so i might as well stop too.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 09:23 PM   #20
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

i will upload one piccie of richie in adelaide over the coming weekend... like i said before, most of those pics aren't much good!
Old 01-19-2004, 09:42 PM   #21
country flag Marine

Arnaud, thr king of autocritic !

"J'ai pas envie de trouver des excuses", ce n'est sans doute pas un hasard. Mais mener deux sets à zéro en Grand Chelem et perdre ainsi....c'est l'humiliation! C'est la honte. Plus que la défaite, c'est la manière qui m'atteint vraiment."

LOL

at least that's clear, he is not happy of him !

Guy Forget
Old 01-19-2004, 10:11 PM   #22
country flag Via

.. this is for him!

but all that 'shame' and 'humiliation'..... *sigh* poor dear
Old 01-19-2004, 11:16 PM   #23
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Such drama! Nono definately needs someone to help him become mentally strong.

I know it is very hard, as I tend to be my own worst critic on court and end up losing the match before I've even finished the set...
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 09:46 AM   #24
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine
I think it beginns in the end of the 3th set, when this bith of empire judged the Davidenko ball in...the cmera shoed it was OUT, arnaud was right...but...he was so angry !!!

And he was not very nice with the ballboys....as usally when he's angry...
yes that bad line call was the beginning of the end. I said to either Rebel or Melissa (rebel's friend) 'he's going crazy...if he lets that get to him and doesnt forget about it he's a goner.'

Did you see Marine how he just stopped and walked over to the umpire and tried to get the crowd on his side and like had his arms up and everyone was yelling IT WAS OUT DAMMIT IT WAS OUT!!! lol *sigh* me and rachael had a PERFECT view of that ball...we had a better view than the linesperson because we were closer to the line than they were!!!!!!! was very annoying but still. no excuses. Yes arnaud that was humiliating and u shouldnt have lost.

how well do i know him *sigh*

And i didnt think he was that bad to the ballkids...he didnt do nething to make me say he was mean to them or nething

Last edited by esther : 01-20-2004 at 09:48 AM.
esther is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 07:15 PM   #25
country flag irishface

irishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond repute

He was nice to the ballkids after that!? Way to go, Nono.
irishface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 11:27 AM   #26
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

i woudlnt say NICE...but nothing out of the ordinary!
Old 01-24-2004, 09:55 AM   #27
country flag deflori

deflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond repute

hi dudes: )

i have one question.Is aranaud clement girlfriend or wife also a tennis player,and when who?

Thx
deflori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 08:29 PM   #28
country flag Via

arnaud's girlfriend (or fiancee, but not yet wife) is camille pin, who's a tennis player on the wta tour.
Old 01-25-2004, 05:15 PM   #29
country flag irishface

irishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Australian Open Quallies Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by esther
i woudlnt say NICE...but nothing out of the ordinary!
LMAO! Well said.
irishface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote