news Arnaud - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2004, 10:18 AM   #46
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: news Arnaud

YAY ARNAUD!!!!!!!!!
HOPE TO SEE U ON TV TOMORROW AGAINST HEWITT!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2004, 01:08 PM   #47
country flag irishface

irishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond repute

Via - I linked to your site as well as here, but I'll go give you a proper plug now. Nae wurries.

Esther - did you see the match? Sometimes I feel like I'm the only Nonofan in the world who never gets to see him play. *violins playing*
irishface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 01:34 PM   #48
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

thanks irish.... i don't really worry that much about it as i haven't got most of the pics uploaded, so it's ok wherever you link to... and anyway there's very little i can do about other forums all over the place.

i saw the arnaud's match live on centre court. i think he was nervous at the start. he also rushed the net without much success, as hewitt was simply too good doing his favourite passes and lobs. then i think he settled down in the 2nd, played some fantastic groundies, while hewitt made more errors. in the 3rd somehow he lost momentum, and made a few really bad mistakes in the game which he lost serve. so hewitt went on to win the set and the match.

sometimes i feel that 5 setters may actually benefit arnaud... 3 setters are too short for him to win in the 'long run'. not that i'm saying hewitt will come up short in 5 sets... but just generally speaking.

arnaud was a very graceful loser... hmm... i felt he put on a brave face with that smile at the net shaking hands with hewitt. i think i felt his pain..... urrggh......

someone told me that he stayed on to watch philippoussis match in the evening before leaving..... but that person might have been mistaken...

and i went home with the name plate 'A. Clement' with me as a souvenir...... lol. the one used on centre court today. *sigh*
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 01:37 PM   #49
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

btw - if michelle is reading this... the back of that name plate is 'F. Lopez'. no, i am not selling it at any price...
Old 01-15-2004, 01:52 PM   #50
country flag irishface

irishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond repute

*******Totally agree with you about the five setters. There are not many players who benefit from having to dig deep and play a marathon, but I think it really brings out the best in Arnaud.*******

That's a great souvenir! What are you going to do with it?

******These comments are henceforth withdrawn after M. Clément made a total f***ing mess of his first round AO match. Thank you.

Last edited by irishface : 01-19-2004 at 02:01 AM.
Old 01-15-2004, 08:20 PM   #51
country flag Via

i've hung it up on the wall. i won't be allowed to forget 'a.clement' for the rest of the year

i forgot to mention that i was pretty luckless the past few days... since i got a court swap to do arnaud's match with fish on tuesday, and everyone knew i was an arnaud fan.... every now and then people would come up to me and say, 'arnaud was at the stringers, but you were out on court so you couldn't see him' 'arnaud was just at the door leaving, i tried to look for you but you weren't around'....... so it seemed everyone had run into arnaud, but not me
Old 01-15-2004, 08:23 PM   #52
country flag Via

marine - i did carry the banner to the match yesterday. and there was a belgian guy next to me who helped me cheer him in french (very loudly). did all i could, lol.. don't think arnaud saw the words on the banner though. no one understood it!....
Old 01-15-2004, 08:55 PM   #53
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Wowie, Via, I'd love to have Nono on top and Feli on the bottom!!!!!

What a great souvenir. Irish, you're not alone in the lack of tennis department. I gots nada here, too. Bummed that Nono lost, especially since Lleyton is not exactly on my favorites list.

Still sick. This sucks.
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 09:16 PM   #54
country flag Via

all those thoughts of nono/feli combination arent' making you any better, michelle???

won't you get the AO?
Old 01-16-2004, 03:28 PM   #55
country flag irishface

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleg
Wowie, Via, I'd love to have Nono on top and Feli on the bottom!!!!!
Tart. I know, I know - takes one to know one!

Quote:
Still sick. This sucks.
Go easy on the cough syrup. You can trip out on that sh!t. On second thoughts.....
Old 01-18-2004, 02:30 AM   #56
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

i took a few VERY FEMININE photos of Feli michelle...me and liz were pissing ourselves laughing. He is one funny man