Beale Street (memphis tn) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-27-2006, 03:21 AM   #1
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beale Street (memphis tn)

anyone ever been to Beale St in Memphis, well this past weekand me and 3 friends drove down there from St.Louis, i drove made it in 3 hours 28min (283 miles). anyways

it was my first time down there, around 9pm after watching Memphis Redbirds game at Auto Zone Park, we took a 2 block walk down to Beale St. I was shocked when i saw Security was checking ID (have to be 21 to get in) its a STREET well we are all 20. so then we went back to our hotel, and went back to Beale St around 10pm. one of my friends talked to one of secutiry guys and he let us in, as long as we stayed out of trouble. now i understand why you have to be 21 to get on Beale St. after we made it past check point, all the Bars and Clubs on the street didnt check ID for alcohol, so to keep a long story shot, 60$ later, we meet some cool girls from Chicago,(their there for same reason) hang out with them until 3am, then went to their hotel, jumped the fance at the pool was in the pool until 5am, went back to our hotel at 5:30, woke up with complete hangover at 9:30am, drove back 4hours this time,

so has anyone else got completely wasted on Beale Street?

http://www.bealestreet.com/home.html

Last edited by El Legenda : 06-27-2006 at 05:41 AM.
El Legenda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote