@ Movies fans!! Check this site out!! FilmAffinity.com!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-09-2006, 03:29 PM   #1
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute
Default @ Movies fans!! Check this site out!! FilmAffinity.com!!!

I've been surfing a while to help a friend build a little data base of movies and I've found this site:

www.filmaffinity.com

It has english and spanish versions (german available soon)

There you can rate and review every single f*cking film there is At least I had no problems at all finding some argentinian films that I wrongly supposed would not be included in the database.....
You can add friends so you can check their ratings and reviews...and there are "movie soulmates" that are supposedly to share interests according to their votes and yours......

Check it out!!!

Warning!!! Beware of the compulsion of voting!!!

Oh btw...I'm listed denaon over there too

Gato Gaudio

Last edited by Denaon : 06-09-2006 at 05:59 PM.
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote