~> Will Gasquet Strike Back ~> - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-01-2006, 08:41 PM   #1
country flag Rgask

Rgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond reputeRgask has a reputation beyond repute
Default ~> Will Gasquet Strike Back ~>

Hello every-body....Do u feel that gasquet will make a come-back in his next tournament..I just read his interview after the nalbandian match..He seemz to be very positive..He even said that he had his form back..nd that he just needed some more matches..here'z the interview :

Interviewer: "Richard, which feeling dominates after this defeat?

I am both frustrated and reassured. Frustrated to have gone out of tournament, but reassured of my game. I rediscovered my level after this month and half of injury, I sometimes put Nalbandian far of the bullet, I mastered the game, therefore it was beautiful. So much as I did not know where I was for some time before arriving here.

Interviewer:Not any regrets therefore?

If I had had four or five matches of more in the legs, with two or three tournaments what's more, that would not have been the same thing today. But it is hard to arrive also early on a game so strong and to do miracles...

Interviewer:The third set will have been the turn of the game...

This sleeve was the key of the game. I came very close to winning this third set. I had not too much success. I felt that Nalbandian played less well and I coped poorly. It was me that dominated the game, that did the points. If I had won this third set, if I had done this game to four everywhere... After, it was an all other game. The fourth was harder because I lost

Interviewer:Your defeat explains uniquely by your lack of practice?

No, it is sure that Nalbandian is a very big player. He did fabulous blows, notably two exceptional absorbed ones! There is not much to say... The merit returns some for him. His first set was exceptional. I do not think that a lot of players could have come back from that. He did a big game.

Interviewerid your mind go in the 4th

A little I think... But he has enormously experience, he was very calm. When it went less well for him, one did not see that he was frustrated. This is where i must make progresses.

Interviewer:This is your fifth roland-garros and everyone awaits a big performance from you here...

I am young, you know. And then, I had a bad draw. Nadal the last year, Nalbandian this... But I do not despair and I know what I am capable of when I play well. I am optimistic for the continuation of the season. I know that I rediscovered a good level and that that will get better and better. There is no reason for it not to! I had not success with the injuries, so so far my season has not been good, I can’t lie, but I am more positive now.

Interviewer:do you have again concerns with your abdominal ones or your elbow?

No all is well. But I am cautious. This is why I will not play the double here, for one never knows. The continuation of my program starts with germany now

I just hope he strikes back in Halle,,,,
Rgask is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2006, 08:46 PM   #2
country flag *julie*

*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~> Will Gasquet Strike Back ~>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgask
Hello every-body....Do u feel that gasquet will make a come-back in his next tournament...
It will depend on his draw, I guess.
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
*julie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 09:24 PM   #3
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure if he stays healthy he'll recover his form as some point, but maybe not at the next tournament, i don't think you can put a time limit on it. Obviously it's difficult because you need matches to get your standard back up, but it's hard to get matches when you keep losing! Especially now he's not seeded for anything. But he's only young, he's got plenty left in him yet!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:10 AM   #4
country flag Daniela_CABJ

Daniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond reputeDaniela_CABJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis lover
I'm sure if he stays healthy he'll recover his form as some point, but maybe not at the next tournament, i don't think you can put a time limit on it. Obviously it's difficult because you need matches to get your standard back up, but it's hard to get matches when you keep losing! Especially now he's not seeded for anything. But he's only young, he's got plenty left in him yet!

I agree 100%

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

*LINK TO RICHARD GASQUET OFFICIAL WEBSITE*

TOMÁŠ BERDYCH
Daniela_CABJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:39 AM   #5
country flag chicky841

chicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond repute

Only time will tell

Acasuso ~ Nadal ~ Gasquet ~ Clement ~ Nalbandian ~ Almagro ~Tursunov ~ Gaudio ~ Mathieu ~ Grosjean ~ Roddick

Ljubicic~ Robredo ~ Gonzalez ~ Massu ~ Ancic ~ Ferrer ~ Zabaleta ~ Monaco ~ Del Potro ~ Haas ~ Ferrero ~ Monfils ~ Verdasco ~ Moya ~ Tursunov ~ Chela ~ Serra ~ Lopez ~ Djokovic ~ Tipsarevic ~ Llodra

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Beauty, after all, is an ideal, which by its nature can be approached but never reached.
chicky841 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:50 AM   #6
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

When will they stop asking him about going far in RG. He's always had tough draws (Costa, Lapentti, Nalbandian, Nadal, Nalbandian) there!
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:18 AM   #7
country flag OddJob

OddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond repute

Richie will be fine. He's too much of a talent to just go away. As for tough draws u have to make ur own luck sometimes. One of these days he'll burn through a tough draw and come out the victor.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
OddJob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:24 AM   #8
country flag zimzim

zimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond repute

Is Richie playing Queen's?
zimzim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:26 AM   #9
country flag zimzim

zimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond reputezimzim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimzim
Is Richie playing Queen's?
Sorry just found out he opted for Halle
zimzim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote