The "Kiwi, we are ready to embrace the #69 Ninja" 2006 World Team Cup thread!! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-27-2006, 01:43 PM   #16
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Kiwi, we are ready to embrace the #69 Ninja" 2006 World Team Cup thread!!

Ljubicic def. Kiefer 6-4 6-4
---------------------------
Kiwi seemed to be up at almost the same level for the match. But he would have needed to hold his own serve better because he always got an early break in the set and then couldn't catch up for the rest of the set. Ljubicic served as usual very well again. A few left out chances on 2nd serve maybe, but even these serves are good and Kiwi played the 2nd serve also aggressive most of the time, so this can happen. Overall he couldn't push the score to his favour in some deciding points (such as twice 0-30 in the first set) and these deuce games in the 2nd set. A few nice exchanges for both, the match was okay. Even though it was a loss, at least no pathetic one for Kiwi.

He won two matches and in the two losses, Kiwi's opponents had to play well this well this week in order to beat him. I hope he can keep and improve the level for the upcoming events (a form peak on grass would be nice )

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2006, 03:16 PM   #17
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Kiwi, we are ready to embrace the #69 Ninja" 2006 World Team Cup thread!!

pix from the match vs Ljubicic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wKOE111052710_1024x768.jpg (61.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg wKOE112052710_1024x768.jpg (83.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg wKOE115052710_1024x768.jpg (142.4 KB, 4 views)
Old 05-27-2006, 10:30 PM   #18
country flag Tennisqueen

Tennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond repute

Germany reached the finale - who expected that? ok, they should have won the WTC... but after Hamburg...especially Kiwi played much better.
Btw, the commentator said that the girl, who sat next to Waske, is Kiwi's girlfriend. Did I miss anything?
Tennisqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 05:15 AM   #19
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

any screencaps??
Old 05-28-2006, 10:33 AM   #20
country flag Phoe

Phoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: The "Kiwi, we are ready to embrace the #69 Ninja" 2006 World Team Cup thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisqueen
Btw, the commentator said that the girl, who sat next to Waske, is Kiwi's girlfriend. Did I miss anything?
Yeah, but the commentator as well said, he has the 69 on his backside because he´s a fan of hannover 96 and can´t print the 96 out of licence-reasons, therefore he just reversed the number... he not seemed to be pretty well informed concerning Nicolas, he just picked up some information and versified the rest around, thats why I don´t really belive it.
And even if it´s true: Nicolas is just human, and ever grown-up human needs sex from time to time. You can´t be there for him, so let her be there for him
Phoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 11:06 AM   #21
country flag Tennisqueen

Tennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond reputeTennisqueen has a reputation beyond repute

lol, ok, that he doesn't know very much is right I was just surprised
Tennisqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 02:35 PM   #22
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

I don't think any one here cares if he has a gf or not... If he's happy and in a good mind set, then I'm happy. I'm just curious as to what she would look like