We want a new title: Vamos Nico and Chile in Dusseldorf - Page 39 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-26-2006, 05:50 PM   #571
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We want a new title: Vamos Nico and Chile in Dusseldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
oh well what a "great" match huh??? we thought that Ancic would play good tennis and Nico could show his best but nothing!!!! and please that somebody tell to the Dusseldorf tournament that we're playing tennis not Hockey

At least for GonzoFan we knew that he's trying and that he was playing well when the court let him ... oh well, I don't want my boys on that stupid court again!! I'm not mad or sad because we lost ... I'm mad for all these stupid situations

Lots of hugs for Nico and Feña
I absolutley argree with you Kid. The stupid situations....I wouldn't feel nearly as bad about the result because Croatia is just as tough in these team events as Chile, but it doesn't seem quite right that the court was so awful. THey really must find a better alternative than a indoor hockey court....

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2006, 05:53 PM   #572
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and how could I forget to thank you Gonzofan for calling the match once again Thanks for letting us know what is going on in the match too.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 05:56 PM   #573
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

yes Sparko, Croatia it's a team just as Chile, with only 2 players but any team take advantages of the conditions that better fit to them ... a hockey court?!?! oh damn!

I won't feel bad for this but hopefully Nico won't be so bummed about this, he wanted to win but with those conditions he has to realize that it wasn't meant to be, he said that once, that the best things of his tennis are that he has a good serve and the most important is that he has a great mobility in his legs, for him that is so important as for Roddick his serve.

So Vamooos chicos!!! let's focus on RG now! both of them will be great there I know!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 05:58 PM   #574
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoFan
Actually Ljubo is playing well on clay and today he played really good.
I didn't see the match today so I can't really say.

Ivan did well in MC, but lost in the first round in Rome and the 2nd round in Hamburg. And lost easily to David F here earlier in the week. And have to add barely beat James who definitely isn't good on clay.

I think the conditions though made it less like a clay court and more like...well something other than clay!

Which would take the advantage away from Chile - especially Nico - and give it to the Croatians.

Last edited by NicoFan : 05-26-2006 at 06:00 PM.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 08:20 PM   #575
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Nico
Chile

Altogether they can be satisfied with Düsseldorf i think. The conditions were awful today...outdoors Chile had more chances. However Ljubo and big serving Ancic played very well. I hope of a revenge tomorrow.

On the one hand it´s positive for Nico. He can focus on RG and save some energy!!
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 08:34 PM   #576
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

You're so right Tommy and I'm sorry that you won't have your dreamt final ... hopefully the next time

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote