Mooo! The Americans May Be High On Grass But CHILE's GARRA Will Smoke Them Out! - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-09-2006, 03:11 AM   #751
country flag zine56

zine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Mooo! The Americans May Be High On Grass But CHILE's GARRA Will Smoke Them Out!

i don't like the decission ... because i saw in the CHV news that Nico and Nando were willing to play the doubles but Hans and the Doctors said No!

i just don't like it ...
zine56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2006, 03:29 AM   #752
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mooo! The Americans May Be High On Grass But CHILE's GARRA Will Smoke Them Out!

VAMOS, NICO!!!!

CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE!

VIVA CHILE!!!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 05:14 PM   #753
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mooo! The Americans May Be High On Grass But CHILE's GARRA Will Smoke Them Out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zine56
i don't like the decission ... because i saw in the CHV news that Nico and Nando were willing to play the doubles but Hans and the Doctors said No!

i just don't like it ...
When I first saw your post Ricardo, I thought geez what a stupid decision if the chicos were willing and ready to play!!!

But then in thinking about it - Nico and Fernando would play with broken limbs. Fernando did need to rest his shoulder to be ready for Roddick, and while Nico probably could have played, after seeing that match, he wouldn't have gotten much more grass experience than a good practice would have given him. And they wouldn't have won even with Nico in there because poor Paul and Adrian were totally outplayed by the Bryans.

Like Fernando said yesterday, all the people of Chile ask is they play their best. We all know they will both play their hearts out together so win or lose, as always, PROUD of them!

EEEEKKKK I'm soooo nervous.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 05:23 PM   #754
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a very nice article on the Chilean fans if you haven't already seen it. Also there are a bunch of pictures of the Chilean fans.
http://www.thedesertsun.com/apps/pbc.../1038/sports07
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 05:42 PM   #755
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Star!

And the article on both teams like the position they are in is good to.
Old 04-09-2006, 05:51 PM   #756
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Here is another one. The last paragraph is SO sweet.
http://www.thedesertsun.com/apps/pbc.../1038/sports07
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 05:56 PM   #757
country flag NicoFan

Oh that is sweet - whenever I go to tournaments, the Chilean fans are really very nice people. Here it is - one of the Chilean fans with a suggestion:

Montes raved about his Davis Cup experience Friday with one minor complaint. He said he wished tournament officials set up an unnumbered bleacher section specifically for Chilean supporters.

"I would've preferred the Chileans sit together," he said. "There were the four of us in the last row of the bleachers and all the rows ahead of us were American fans. They didn't need to hear us shouting for Chile in their ears. It would've been a nicer show for everyone if we would've sat together. They probably didn't expect there to be this many Chileans here."
Old 04-09-2006, 09:06 PM   #758
country flag NicoFan

FYI - Nico isn't playing. Paul has taken his place and will play Blake.
Old 04-09-2006, 09:07 PM   #759
country flag NicoFan

And for the record, I'm happy. I was afraid that Nico would get injured on this stupid grass in a meaningless match.
Old 04-09-2006, 09:31 PM   #760
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

yes to have Nico healthy is the best, but I know that he must be pissed off now because he only got one chance to do something for his team this time, but don't worry sweetie, we'll get our revenge

Paul is 4-1 now if he wins the americans will say that Blake just was there because he had to but that he wasn't playing well at all

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote