the "Kiwi- thanks for the win! BUT WE WANT MORE!!" Miami 2006 thread !!! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-29-2006, 09:04 AM   #61
country flag oLn

oLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the "Kiwi- thanks for the win! BUT WE WANT MORE!!" Miami 2006 thread !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Thanks for overview!

you are rather new, aren't you? welcome here!
also I think you are the first Greek member to post in this forum

yep i am new... tnx !
yeah probably i am the 1st greek member here... but hope not the last :P

clijsters | daniilidou | davenport | ivanovic | pennetta | pierce | sharapova*

—( —( panathinaikos )— )—
• football • basketball • volleyball •
oLn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2006, 09:45 AM   #62
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the "Kiwi- thanks for the win! BUT WE WANT MORE!!" Miami 2006 thread !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLn

yep i am new... tnx !
yeah probably i am the 1st greek member here... but hope not the last :P
I'm half greek
Old 03-29-2006, 11:50 AM   #63
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
Does anyone know his current ranking?
Depending on Ancic's next match, Kiwi should be #14 or #15 after this week.
Top 10 is close (50 points), top 8 or top 7 for secure Masters Cup qualification would require a lot of more because the gap to top10 and top8 is currently quite huge.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy

Last edited by Neely : 03-29-2006 at 11:53 AM.
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 08:30 PM   #64
country flag oLn

oLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond reputeoLn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
I'm half greek
hey alexiana... so we are 1.5 greek members :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Depending on Ancic's next match, Kiwi should be #14 or #15 after this week.
Top 10 is close (50 points), top 8 or top 7 for secure Masters Cup qualification would require a lot of more because the gap to top10 and top8 is currently quite huge.
yeah top10 is close... he can be there soon !

clijsters | daniilidou | davenport | ivanovic | pennetta | pierce | sharapova*

—( —( panathinaikos )— )—
• football • basketball • volleyball •
oLn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 03:28 PM   #65
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute

It's too bad that Kiwi lost, but he's on a good way. Let's see what he can do on the clay courts.

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 11:05 PM   #66
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Well i am back.I already have a cold here.i am not made to stay in montreal.lol.anyway i am sorry but this year no computers in miami.i was surprised by that.anyway,i am now going to resume what went on in miami.of course i am writing what i can cause i have to respect his private life.so i arrive on monday 20th and i saw him late and he did a scene at the reception.he was mad,i don't know why so i was like not tonight.he left with sasha.the next day i saw him,he hugged and kissed me.we talked for a while about how he had a terrible draw and other stuff.the next day i had breakfast with him,like each day after.i introfuced him to my aunt.i was nervous that,how he was going to act.well all week he was adorable with her,even helping her orderring breakfast because she only speaks french.i saw him almost each night at starbucks.i was at all his practices.even one day,i was like where are you going? He said to grab his bag and follow.during one practice,he stopped and sasha was like what? There was a huge reptile on court and hrbaty was chasing it around the court,nicolas was scared.lol.nicolas signed autographs and took pics all week long,he was nice.his matches were intense.sasha didn't like me at first.i told nicolas and then sasha changed,even tried to say words in french.lol.once we were in the elevator,he was eating an ice cream and he told me to stop shopping.i was like..what? Me? Lol.he left on thursday,we said our goodbyes.it was sad but he was so happy to go back home.we talked about the world cup and his car came.i thanked him for a great month.that was that.now back in hell.if someone has question please email me.this is a short resume.
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 06:26 PM   #67
country flag JulliBr

JulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond repute

YOU'RE THE BEST KARINE!!!

Old 04-04-2006, 01:28 AM   #68
country flag Tommy'sGF

Tommy'sGF has a reputation beyond reputeTommy'sGF has a reputation beyond reputeTommy'sGF has a reputation beyond reputeTommy'sGF has a reputation beyond reputeTommy'sGF has a reputation beyond reputeTommy'sGF has a reputation beyond reputeTommy'sGF has a reputation beyond reputeTommy'sGF has a reputation beyond reputeTommy'sGF has a reputation beyond reputeTommy'sGF has a reputation beyond reputeTommy'sGF has a reputation beyond repute

There´s a good song by Robbie Williams that talks about some people here... can u guess which one????

I´ll post my kiefer pics later here...just like last year.
Just for u Neely

Visit the Tommy Haas Fan Network: http://tommyhaas.webcindario.com/phpBB2
and the first Albert Costa Fanwebsite: http://albertcosta.cjb.net

Good luck to
David Ferrer - Kiwi - Albert Costa- Andreev - Youzhny- Delic

Jennifer Capriati & Tommy Haas
Tommy'sGF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:25 PM   #69
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy'sGF
There´s a good song by Robbie Williams that talks about some people here... can u guess which one????

I´ll post my kiefer pics later here...just like last year.
Just for u Neely
just for me? haha, I feel honored!

And what song by Robbie Williams that talks about some people here do you mean?! I'm really confused now because I can't think of what it could be Tell us!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote