Preparing for DC quarters... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-02-2006, 05:23 PM   #1
country flag lovemario

lovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond repute
Default Preparing for DC quarters...

It will be played in Zagreb

But poor Ivan will have to be the captain again

I'm really mad at Goran , this is not a joke anymore as Argentina is a very tough opponent, God knows how they'll handle it
lovemario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2006, 07:44 PM   #2
country flag Mashik

Mashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Preparing for DC quarters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemario
It will be played in Zagreb

But poor Ivan will have to be the captain again

I'm really mad at Goran , this is not a joke anymore as Argentina is a very tough opponent, God knows how they'll handle it
So he still doesn't agree...
Goran, what are you thinking about????
I don't understand.. Why doesn't he want to help his team???
Mashik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 02:13 PM   #3
country flag lovemario

lovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond repute

He had a lot of problems wit CTF and I understand him, but I thought he'd soften a bit 'cause of the guys
Old 03-05-2006, 06:13 PM   #4
country flag Mashik

Mashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He had a lot of problems wit CTF and I understand him, but I thought he'd soften a bit 'cause of the guys
I still don't know anything!
What's going on between him and CTF??

Anywhere, it'll be the hardest round for the guys in this DC....
Old 03-06-2006, 04:05 PM   #5
country flag lovemario

Oh dear, it's a long story for me to go over it again, they basically screw him over, but like I said, long story and for me not enough time to go over it. Just to be clear, Goran is not the one to blame here, at least not for most part of it.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:57 PM   #6
country flag Mashik

I hate our sport news! They don't say anything even about our team, so it's absolutely unreal to hear from them smth about another one!

OK... Anywhere, Ivan was a good as a coatch! He found right words for Mario to win that single match... So... I must be crazy, but I don't want anything to change!
Old 03-08-2006, 11:17 AM   #7
country flag lovemario

Yeah, it won't be that bad if Ivan plays 1st, then he wouldn't have to worry abt his match while sitting with Mario, but even then Mario (probably) or someone else will have to sit with Ivan too, and it's not good since both of them at some point have to go prepare for their match

Ialso want Goran to come back for selfish reasons too, I wanna see him so much
Old 03-08-2006, 07:46 PM   #8
country flag Mashik

Quote:
Yeah, it won't be that bad if Ivan plays 1st, then he wouldn't have to worry abt his match while sitting with Mario, but even then Mario (probably) or someone else will have to sit with Ivan too, and it's not good since both of them at some point have to go prepare for their match
Hm... I haven't thought about it That's the real problem!

And I wanna see Goran too! But I won't see aven Mario and Ivan, so..
Old 03-10-2006, 01:59 PM   #9
country flag lovemario

I WILL SEE GORAN BEFORE I know,

*pls God, don't let anything happen so that I can't go*
Old 03-10-2006, 09:01 PM   #10
country flag Mashik

Quote:
I WILL SEE GORAN BEFORE I know,

*pls God, don't let anything happen so that I can't go*
You're so happy... And I wwon't see him! And Mario too! And Ivan! I wanna go to Croatia! As soon as possible!

I know, that's only my wish, but I really gonna come! Not now, but soon
Old 03-13-2006, 03:32 PM   #11
country flag lovemario

You will, you will dear, there's plenty of time

Besides, it's just Goran for me for now, too
Old 03-27-2006, 02:14 PM   #12
country flag lovemario

Ivan wil resign as captain after DC quarters

What are we going to do then
Old 03-27-2006, 04:05 PM   #13
country flag Mashik

Quote:
Ivan wil resign as captain after DC quarters

What are we going to do then
OMG!!!!!!
It seems like they will play semies (they WILL) without captain at all!
Old 03-29-2006, 10:44 AM   #14
country flag lovemario

And now Karlovic wont play ag. Argentina

Everything is on Mari&Ivan, as usual, but they are used to it, they are THE Croatian DC team