The Leander Paes Torture Chamber - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-22-2006, 06:42 PM   #16
country flag Mashik

Mashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leander Paes Torture Chamber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
Did anyone else get really irritated by the commentators during the AO final? I mean, don't get me wrong, I thought Luke Jensen did a FANTASTIC job...probably one of the best doubles commentators I've ever heard, but all they kept talking about was what a nice, calm guy Leander was. I wanted to scream! Maybe they meant off the court, but on court he is definitely not nice and calm. He gets pissed more often than most other players I've seen. Bet they were eating their words when they read the transcript from the AO after they lost to Bob and Mike...lol
It's very strange, but I've seen the match on russian sport channel, but our commentator was talking the same! All match I was hearing only "Paes here, Paes there..." And I have to say, that this man doesn't understand anything in doubles at all! Sometimes he even couldn't say who's on serve: Bob or Mike!
So I turned off the sound in the beggining of the 3d set!
Mashik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2006, 07:29 PM   #17
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leander Paes Torture Chamber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashik
It's very strange, but I've seen the match on russian sport channel, but our commentator was talking the same! All match I was hearing only "Paes here, Paes there..." And I have to say, that this man doesn't understand anything in doubles at all! Sometimes he even couldn't say who's on serve: Bob or Mike!
So I turned off the sound in the beggining of the 3d set!
I saw a match like that once too. Don't remember on what channel it was though, either holland or eurosport. Anyway, the commentator kept on mixing up Mike and Bob's names so eventually he just called them both Bryan. Funny
Tinne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote