NAB Cup-Grand Final!!Crows-Cats - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-18-2006, 10:04 AM   #31
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NAB Cup-Grand Final!!Crows-Cats

Crows need a supergoal to win it! Down by 8pts
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2006, 10:05 AM   #32
country flag b_boy

b_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond repute

GSM cats
b_boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 10:08 AM   #33
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker
I've been riding the Crows throughout the entire comp and this weekend is no exception. This one is money for jam...

Adelaide ML vs Geelong - $1.35 (High Stakes)

Good luck lads
Geelong win 92-84

Bet lost

... and in one game, I lose all my profit from the NAB Cup
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 10:24 AM   #34
bad gambler

what were the odds for this game?
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 12:31 PM   #35
country flag andrew057

andrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
what were the odds for this game?
$1.30 Crows

$3.20 Cats
andrew057 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 10:10 PM   #36
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
What a great game this weekend we have betting wise,viewing wise may be a different outcome!!!By the end of this game there will be nothing to Crow about for the Cats cos i see an absolute torching IMO!!!!Lean for now but will post b4 game time!!!

Adelaide Crows -21.5pts over Geelong Cats- To be honest i see a 40+ hiding the cats will cop,wont be suprise if it goes over 10 goals aswell!!!! Most likely around 40-50 units on this game,feel quietly confident like they say!!!

Good luck!!!!
What a joke of a game,can somebody tell me the AFL is forbidden for Joe Public n the NRL is for Joe Public,Let me recap this game for ya after what i witnessed last nite,can somebody tell me the players didnt know what the spread was cos when the Crows got close,gas or stuid play would ome into it,the main reason for me being upset is the bullshit No.30 Luke Jerico who ws absolutely Useless the prick was n cost me that goal on the run which wouldve been up 3 goals n momemtum,but not just that the retard was pathetic all day n was kept on by Craig which was an absolute joke!!!!

P.s - Get em back next time n make em pay!!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 10:27 PM   #37
bad gambler

Quote:
What a joke of a game,can somebody tell me the AFL is forbidden for Joe Public n the NRL is for Joe Public,Let me recap this game for ya after what i witnessed last nite,can somebody tell me the players didnt know what the spread was cos when the Crows got close,gas or stuid play would ome into it,the main reason for me being upset is the bullshit No.30 Luke Jerico who ws absolutely Useless the prick was n cost me that goal on the run which wouldve been up 3 goals n momemtum,but not just that the retard was pathetic all day n was kept on by Craig which was an absolute joke!!!!

P.s - Get em back next time n make em pay!!!!!

To be honest freak, when I saw the odds for this game were ridiculous (just going by the ones andrew posted), a $1.30 favourite for a cup final?????? Obviously Crows were the favourites, but unless you were going to play this against the spread either way, the ML was not worth it at all.
Old 03-18-2006, 11:03 PM   #38
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
To be honest freak, when I saw the odds for this game were ridiculous (just going by the ones andrew posted), a $1.30 favourite for a cup final?????? Obviously Crows were the favourites, but unless you were going to play this against the spread either way, the ML was not worth it at all.
Crows missed alot of shots,shouldve won the game big time but kept Geelong in it with a sniff,it felt like they didnt want to put em away!!Super goals did hurt em aswell,time for the real season to kick off!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 12:34 AM   #39
bad gambler

Quote:
Crows missed alot of shots,shouldve won the game big time but kept Geelong in it with a sniff,it felt like they didnt want to put em away!!Super goals did hurt em aswell,time for the real season to kick off!!!!
yep i did read this morning that the crows made a meal of the shots on goal - anyway like you can't wait for the season proper to start. c'mon swans
Old 03-19-2006, 11:42 AM   #40
country flag DeccyB123

DeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond repute

I was at this game, it was awesome! (cats supporter )
It was just coincidence that we were over there for the match, as we've been planning to go for a while.

Can't believe i didn't back them at 3.30, but I really didn't think they could do it...
And plus it's better to watch without betting if it's your team...

At the end of the game, everyone left the stadium and we got right down on the fence as there were only about 1000 cats supporters.
DeccyB123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 11:47 AM   #41
country flag DeccyB123

DeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, anyone doing dream team this year? I just made mine...
DeccyB123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote