Please move this thread thank you - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-02-2006, 02:10 PM   #1
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Please move this thread thank you

Question...is it possible to make a place for the umpires of the ATP tour? Some of them have quite a following! And now all the threads are all over the place, or they go down in the list so we never find them again

You could start by moving these 2 threads if possible

Mohamed Lahyani:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...92#post3158592

Enric Molina:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=67139

there could be more...but I wouldnt know

or if this isn't possible, could you move mister Mo to the Spanish Armada (because he seems to live in Spain and that's where I should have made the thread in the first place ) That way he won't get lost in the nonsense of non-tennis and it's a tennis related thread too....

muchas gracias

Last edited by Carlita : 03-03-2006 at 02:33 PM.
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2006, 02:30 PM   #2
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Place for the Umpires :)

Good proposals Carlita!
In the non-tennis the wonderful Mo Layhani thread gets lost.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 05:39 PM   #3
country flag kataanna

kataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I agree! I'm constantly forgetting where the thread was and have to look for it again and again... The umpires have many fans here, some of them even more than some players It would be nice to have them in one place
kataanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 05:48 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataanna
Yeah, I agree! I'm constantly forgetting where the thread was and have to look for it again and again... The umpires have many fans here, some of them even more than some players It would be nice to have them in one place
LOL I saw those peoples' names and I wondered who they were? I never thought of them as being umpires. Yes it would be nice if they could have their own space
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 07:38 PM   #5
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, I actually joked with Gravity some days ago that it won't take long time until the first "chair umpire forum requests" are coming up. But I didn't think it would happen that quickly....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataanna
For registered users here there is a thread tool called "subscribe to a thread" which allows you to find your favourite threads quickly and have them always on the first page; on the first page of your user CP. That's good for finding your favourite threads quickly without search at any time, no matter on what page they are

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 08:49 PM   #6
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

hmm...... but isnt it at least possible to move Mohamed Lahyani to the Spanish Armada Forum? (seeing I created it and Mo's living in Spain anyway...he would like it there )

*isnt a fan of subscribing to threads for some reason*
Old 03-03-2006, 08:35 AM   #7
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
For registered users here there is a thread tool called "subscribe to a thread" which allows you to find your favourite threads quickly and have them always on the first page; on the first page of your user CP. That's good for finding your favourite threads quickly without search at any time, no matter on what page they are
I'm subscribed to Enric's thread

The subscriptions to threads is a fantastic function

I do agree with Mo's thread though... for his fans it would probably be better somewhere so it doesn't keep disappearing!
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 08:42 AM   #8
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Indeed. So I post my request to please move this thread

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...92#post3158592

to Spanish Armada

Thank you

Last edited by Carlita : 03-05-2006 at 07:45 AM.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:53 AM   #9
country flag Jogy

Jogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond repute

Why are people so interested in getting for everything and everybody a forum
do you have 1000 of folder in main directory on your computer?
it only makes sense when you have content
sorry

RAFA owns Fedclown ~~~ H2H record 14-7 -- ~~~ 3 different GS finals included
Byebye Fedjerk, your dominance period is over! Nadal will win like 10 more Slams!

Zero tolerance against dopers!
Jogy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 02:31 PM   #10
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Default Re: Please move this thread thank you

obviously you haven't read the first post.....it's just an idea....if some players won't get their own forum I certainly don't expect the umpires to get one

all I want is to have the thread moved from non-tennis because it's a TENNIS related thread and should have been somewhere else to begin with....and if I would make a Mo thread now, I would make it in the Spanish Armada anyway....(besides that... it always gets lost in the nonsense of non tennis.....)

And we HAVE content...don't worry about that
Old 03-04-2006, 11:51 PM   #11
country flag Via Pax

Via Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond repute

You'll have my vote for this too
If a 'place for the umpires' would be possible, that'd be great but for start, Mo's thread does not belong to NT so it should be moved
Via Pax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 07:49 PM   #12
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Anywhere but NT is fine with me, because the thread really is tennis related. What would happen without the umpire?
Old 03-05-2006, 07:58 PM   #13
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

exactly!

silly me for making the thread in the NT section.....

please move it to Spanish Armada Land...
Old 03-07-2006, 02:58 PM   #14
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

thank you whoever moved the thread

at least our dear Mo won't get lost now