Don't Make the Shoulder Problem Worse in Acapulco Cheering Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-03-2006, 06:29 PM   #46
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't Make the Shoulder Problem Worse in Acapulco Cheering Thread

Luckily TyC will transmit the two matches tonight! As I haven’t been able to watch Gastón’s three matches and he’s won, now I’m being supersticious and wondering if I dare risk it!

Yesterday TyC transmitted the last two points of the match against Daniel (such generosity! ) and the people who saw it were impressed at how Gastón looked: he was literally pouring in sweat, when he usually doesn’t sweat much at all, and looked thin and drawn and very tired.
I think the 35C° are killing him so it’s lucky he’ll play at 8:30 PM local time tonight. I hope he’ll have recovered in less than 24 hours!

He sounds very dissatisfied with his game, but as a friend pointed out: it’s easy to win playing well, but it takes a top ten mentality to win when playing badly! I think it’s important that he’s managed to pull his game together in the third sets and won his matches , something other good players at Acapulco were unable to do.

VAMOS GASTON! JUST TWO MORE MATCHES TO GO!!!
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2006, 10:21 PM   #47
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

yes, 23:30 hs argentina, tycsport show gaston!!!!!
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 11:25 PM   #48
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

vaaaaaaaamooooooooooos Gaaaaaaaaastoooooooooooon

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 04:17 AM   #49
country flag yomike

yomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond repute

I though he was going to win but not to be.
yomike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 04:20 AM   #50
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Unlike a lot of people I actually like Lucho and he was too good today and stepped it up and took his chances and held his nerve.

Gaston had enough chances to break back, but didn't convert them and he was playing against a better player than he has previously and couldn't get the job done.

Semis isn't a bad result overall.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 05:30 AM   #51
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

No it is not a bad result. I just hope he goes into the clay season with great form. I want Roger and Gaudio to dominate on clay this year.
Dirk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 07:48 AM   #52
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

The semi is indeed a good result, given that at the beginning of the event, we weren't even sure it was a good idea that he played this event, hence the title of the thread. Anyway, I'm satisfied with what Gaston offered us this week. Hope he can keep it up in the upcoming weeks, injure free of course.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:31 AM   #53
country flag maria87

maria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the match and Gaston let it go...He had the chances to break and he couldn't play the important points. His tennis is superior to the one of Horna. Lucho is a beater: he beat his drive and has a good serve. Gaston wasn't strong enough to stop the energy of Horna...what a shame, Gaston is still with this little bit of lack of confidence ...If ths match would have been palyed after RG 2004, Gaston would have easily won. (hope my english's verbs are well written). Hope he could improve his performance in next tournaments.
maria87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote