Syliva Movie is OUT!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: if you have heard of or seen the movie what is your rating for it?!?

1star(awful) 1 25.00%
2stars(not worth seeing) 0 0%
3stars(decent) 0 0%
4stars(interesting) 0 0%
5stars(excellent) 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2003, 04:08 PM   #1
country flag andylover_16

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Syliva Movie is OUT!!!

Sylvia movie is out coming to a theater near you!...please go see it if you have the time and you are interested.....for more information visit the official website for the movie at www.sylviamovie.com and you can watch the trailor and see pictures....has anyone gone to see this yet...it is only coming to one theater that i know of in my area of nc/va.....if anyone wants to find out if its coming to a theater near them go to msn.com at entertainment just type the movie and you can type your zip code and it will show what all the theaters within a certain mile range and what movies they are showing....you can also get directions.....so how about it...

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2003, 04:03 PM   #2

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute

i saw Sylvia this past saturday...it was amazing....i cried in the end....i would really recommend it to anyone..it got great reviews from new york times but im guessing that everyone is ignoring this thread?...o well this was a great film and you guy/girls are missing out if you dont go see it soon....

Old 11-18-2003, 04:35 PM   #3
tomtom

tomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Syliva Movie is OUT!!!

i'm in germany and i wait yearning for this movie!
tomtom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 04:56 PM   #4

yes..so you have seen it?...Gwenyth was excellent...do you enjoy sylvia plaths writing?

Old 11-18-2003, 05:28 PM   #5
tomtom

tomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond reputetomtom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Syliva Movie is OUT!!!

no, haven't seen it, i'm still waiting for this movie coming to cinemas in europe. i liked gwyneth in the royal tenenbaums and yes, i'm a fan of plath's writing.

Last edited by tomtom : 11-19-2003 at 03:30 PM.
tomtom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 05:37 PM   #6

Default Re: Re: Syliva Movie is OUT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom
no, haven't seen it, i'm still waiting for this movie coming to cinemas in europe. i liked gwyneth in the royal tenenbaums and yes, i'm a fan von plath's writing.
yes..it only came to one cinema in my area...i like qwyneth in great expectation as well..have you seen that?...what is your favorite poem by plath?