Who do you predict to win the Cup? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who's the favorite to win the Cup?

Carlos Moya 2 3.85%
David Nalbandian 1 1.92%
Juan Carlos Ferrero 15 28.85%
Guillermo Coria 2 3.85%
Roger Federer 14 26.92%
Andy Roddick 11 21.15%
Andre Agassi 5 9.62%
Rainer Schuettler 2 3.85%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2003, 02:56 PM   #46
federerfan7465

federerfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who do you predict to win the Cup?

Im looking forward to a Federer-Agassi FInal!!!! (Crosses Fingers)Now that should be some amazing tennis!!
federerfan7465 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2003, 03:03 PM   #47
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Who do you predict to win the Cup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by federerfan7465
Im looking forward to a Federer-Agassi FInal!!!! (Crosses Fingers)Now that should be some amazing tennis!!
Me too! But shhhhh, don't jinx Andre against Schuettler! Rainer can be a tough player, despite their Australian Open final, lol!

GO ANDRE!
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 03:09 PM   #48
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Who do you predict to win the Cup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
LOL.

BTW, I still want Andre to win but I have a feeling it's going to be the Fed. He is the only player of all of them who has been on his game 100% this week. He's beaten two players he's never beaten before. He hasn't lost a game. He's in the zone. Everybody else is distracted, tired, sloppy, and wasting energy throwing their rackets around and yelling at the chair umpires. Fed has been the calm in the middle of the storm brewing around him.

My prediction: This cup is going to be his.
Yeah, the Fed is awesome, he's playing great tennis this week. He's so insanely talented! He has to be the favorite based on the round robin matches. But I believe Andre can do this, and most importantly, I think ANDRE believes it. So GO ANDRE, one match at a time, you can do it!
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote