Monday Scores - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-11-2003, 07:58 AM   #451
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Monday Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg
if this is how it is for Baldy
tomorrow night is gonna be worse with all the teeny-boppers

Carlos can always hit on them like he does to every woman so maybe
I completely forgot about the teeny bopper factor . I was sitting here at home annoyed at the crowd actually hoping that Roger's supporters could be louder...lol.
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2003, 08:20 AM   #452

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Re: Monday Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Rebecca
What astounds me about the lack of credit given to Nalbandian is that

1) He's young
2) He was a very good junior

Yet people still talked about him with the same turned up nose that they talk about Schuettler and Schalken (and yes, I've seen him grouped with the two before... I still don't know how Schalken nosed his way into the group, but whatever )
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one dealing with this frustration when it comes to David. I wasn't a fan of his right away but it still bothered me that he wasn't being given any credit for his run at Wimbledon in 2002 and then when he was able to back it up with results this year STILL nothing . I don't know why I'm all that surprised. Rainer has had an awesome year but the "casual fan" would have no idea about it. Same goes for Guille.

It just gets to be so frustrating, not to mention pathetic, that we often know more about the players than the "experts" do. I can't even begin to tel how many times i've yelled at my TV when they get their facts wrong . I wonder if there will be a day when Tennis is treated with more respect as an International sport. I know it's a pipe dream but hey...

Go Rainer!! Go David!! Go Guille!!
GSTAAD - WINNER
Old 11-11-2003, 08:26 AM   #453

Thank You Roger!! . I wanted Roger to win tonight anyway but the minute that David won this afternoon I really wanted Roger to win. I know it's slightly mean but I can't help it...lol. I do like Roger but I like David a lot more. However, I might go prematurely grey due to Rainer & Guille's match tomorrow. I don't want either one to go 0-1!! This is so unfair!! I only hope that Carlos can step up and beat Junior tomorrow night. I don't care if it takes him a tight 3 sets like it took Roger tonight. I just want Carlos to get himself that first win and silence the crowd . I'm so glad that I have 4 top favorites in the Master Cup. But only one of three that I want to see holding that trophy .
GSTAAD - WINNER
Old 11-11-2003, 08:43 AM   #454
WyverN

WyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday Scores

Which one of them would you prefer to win, tennis724?
WyverN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 08:53 AM   #455

Default Re: Re: Monday Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyverN
Which one of them would you prefer to win, tennis724?
I know this will probably sound pathetic (as I've been told that it does) but I have this lousy habit of cursing my favorites when I say if I want them to win too early in a tournament. I will say this. My pick for this whole thing is playing the first match of the day tomorrow. I know it doesn't help but my liking for him will be about as obvious as my liking for David. So then you'll know my top two favorites without me out and out saying it . Sorry, I know I'm a pain
GSTAAD - WINNER
Old 11-11-2003, 09:02 AM   #456
WyverN

WyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond reputeWyverN has a reputation beyond repute

haha no problem, my guess would be Rainer since you have Kiefer in your avatar, but you dont have to tell me , at least until the end of the tournament lol
WyverN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 10:05 AM   #457
country flag TennisLurker

TennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Rebecca
I doooooo. I was cheering for him on another board. I called him "the fucking master" among other things
Can you give me a link to that board?
TennisLurker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 11:17 AM   #458
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond reputeDoris Loeffel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday Scores

Phuuu thanks Roger for pulling it out even thoug you should have won earler!!

Good luck against Nalby it's going to be an other though one!!
Doris Loeffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 01:59 PM   #459
croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond repute

roger stay in the duck hunt!

i'm so stupid, i knew i had both the women's semis on one tape and so i just figured i'd tape the women's finals and forget about this match cause i tought fedex would cruise and it turns out to be one of the best matches of the year
croat123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote