Massu Fans! - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-02-2006, 06:40 PM   #121
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Massu Fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
But what are you doing in Nicoland if you don't like him?
Er.....Absolutely no idea it's fun here
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2006, 07:12 PM   #122
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee

And btw - how's the hangover???
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 07:14 PM   #123
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan

And btw - how's the hangover???
It's gone, thankfully
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 08:13 PM   #124
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
Yeah, we are nice people

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 09:45 PM   #125
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
Yeah, we are nice people

And modest too.

Adam - glad the hangover is over.
Old 01-07-2006, 05:02 PM   #126
country flag NicoFan

Hey everyone!

Don't forget about chat tomorrow!!

If you want to participate, you can PM me so that I can give you my msn addy so you can add me as a contact. We have about 15 people maybe more - it will be fun. Nico fans, Fernando G fans, Nando V fans, Gaston fans, and a couple others.

(Alonso - no heard from you. )

It will be Sunday 1:00 US California time, 2:00 US CST, 3:00 US EST, 5:00 Chile/Argentina time, 8:00 UK time, 9:00 Europe time.
Old 01-08-2006, 03:07 AM   #127
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

I'll try to be there, but I have to travel tomorrow at 6:00

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 02:52 PM   #128
country flag NicoFan

Hey everyone

I'm warning everyone so people won't be mad at me. So many people responded that Sjouke is wondering if msn messenger will handle all the people.

We'll give it a try. If it does work, great. If it doesn't, oh well. I have another place we can chat if it doesn't and people want to try again sometime.
Old 01-14-2006, 10:13 PM   #129
country flag NicoFan

Hey everyone - our Nico is denying his relationship with Rossana.

The article comes from lacuarta.cl - which I really don't trust too much, but I don't think they'd have him saying things that he didn't say.

I have to say that I'm not buying it. He says that about every girlfriend that he dates.

From lacuarta.cl:

Nicolas Massú also used the screens swindlers of "SQP" and "En Portada" for by telephone deny the rumors that linked it with the drinkable model che, Rossana Almeyda.

"It has passed a pair of weeks in which they come leaving things that are not. A pair during the day before the New Year, when was in Argentina, began to say that was courting and is lie. I am single, I have no commitment with nobody, do not I have any relation", launched.

When they consulted in the space swindler of ChileVisión if is that got to the minurri, chattered: "I know It as to many people. Step 10 months al year out of Chile, I had three weeks of holidays in November and I leave always with friends and friends. And when I come out with people necessarily there has not to be a relation".

On their loving life besides clarified that "the day that have a relation perhaps I tell it, perhaps not, but is going to know because they are going to see me. As when I arrived from the Olympics and I did not have problem in showing me".

Finally it clarified that the theme of his romances has the flat: "The truth yes I bother me that a month ago and medium they linked me with a person that not even I know, and now they link me here with someone that in this case yes I know it, but that I do not have any relation".

Last edited by NicoFan : 01-15-2006 at 02:10 AM.
Old 01-15-2006, 07:26 AM   #130
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The article comes from lacuarta.cl - which I really don't trust too much, but I don't think they'd have him saying things that he didn't say.
Everything that La Cuarta quoted is true cause my mom watched En Portada and she told me that Nico said all those things.

Quote:
I have to say that I'm not buying it. He says that about every girlfriend that he dates.
not every gf cause he didn't denied his relationship with Caroline.

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 01:04 PM   #131
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoFan
Everything that La Cuarta quoted is true cause my mom watched En Portada and she told me that Nico said all those things.

not every gf cause he didn't denied his relationship with Caroline.
Gracias!

With Caroline, it was more that he refused to talk about her. And he was really angry that everyone was asking him about her.