Keeping track of Reps - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-27-2005, 12:15 AM   #1

Default Keeping track of Reps

Since there are rules that cover the Rep system why can't we have a way to let us know who we have given a Rep to and when it was given? It is so hard to remember what Rep action you have taken then you try to Rep someone and you get that message that you must Rep other people before you can Rep the person you want to Rep again! Either let us Rep who we want to whenever we want to Rep them or give us a way to keep track of Reps given. Please and thank you
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2006, 01:31 PM   #2
country flag Ceze

Ceze has a reputation beyond reputeCeze has a reputation beyond reputeCeze has a reputation beyond reputeCeze has a reputation beyond reputeCeze has a reputation beyond reputeCeze has a reputation beyond reputeCeze has a reputation beyond reputeCeze has a reputation beyond reputeCeze has a reputation beyond reputeCeze has a reputation beyond reputeCeze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keeping track of Reps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Since there are rules that cover the Rep system why can't we have a way to let us know who we have given a Rep to and when it was given? It is so hard to remember what Rep action you have taken then you try to Rep someone and you get that message that you must Rep other people before you can Rep the person you want to Rep again! Either let us Rep who we want to whenever we want to Rep them or give us a way to keep track of Reps given. Please and thank you
I'd like to see the reps I've given too