ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.... - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-24-2005, 03:43 PM   #16
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK....

novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2005, 04:44 PM   #17
country flag gooner88

gooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond repute

gooner88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 05:04 PM   #18
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

It's very hard to translate cause there are a lot of slangs and local jokes, but here's what I came up with:
"-It's been such a long time I hadn't sung this song, so forgive me if I miss a tone. But I couldn't help the wish to recieve a hit of David Nalbandian's racket.
-In Shanghai I won a Mercedes and in the Lawn Tenis a 307, and I have many.
-This one doesn't say anything, but I think he's about to put a car concessionary (I have a Duna).
You were really smart playing tennis, otherwise you'd be a McDonals cashier here in Unquillo.
-Now I'm a Master, let me remind you.
-You're the only Master that has won one million dollars.
-With the one in Buenos Aires, I've lift a lot of cups this year, luckily.
-Stop with the cups, because here in Unquillo they always find you drunk, with Fernet-Cola.
You've beaten Hewitt for being stuck up and silly (slang very hard to translate!) and now he's still wearing an ice back in his ass.
-I like the gato gaudio, he's a quiet guy.
-You like that cat and others from cocodrilo. (cat also means prostitute, and cocodrilo is a well known place to find them )
-If you don't like Channel 13 Marcelo, don't go there, you still have America tv and Channel 7. How the things are going it looks like in 3 years you'll be broadcasting from the Bolivar Channel.
(The last part was a joke for the tv host, who's been changing channels in the last couple of years, and he's doing it again)

David:
Marcelo, thanks a for being here today in Unquillo, I want to greet you. Let me say hi to all the people from Argentina, from Cordoba, from Unquillo who are all here today watching the shooting.
Let me give a message to all the people: Happy Holidays, Merry Christamas and Happy New Year.
Thank you very much, I wanted to thank all you do during the year. The guys behave well, though some others bad.
So I wanted to thank you and send all a lot of greetings. Bye-bye.
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 09:35 PM   #19
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novanora

What's up with the Eminem wannabe look?
Old 12-25-2005, 12:05 PM   #20
country flag Kyla

Kyla has a reputation beyond reputeKyla has a reputation beyond reputeKyla has a reputation beyond reputeKyla has a reputation beyond reputeKyla has a reputation beyond reputeKyla has a reputation beyond reputeKyla has a reputation beyond reputeKyla has a reputation beyond reputeKyla has a reputation beyond reputeKyla has a reputation beyond reputeKyla has a reputation beyond repute

Ah thanx Jazz for the translation - I couldn't figure out the bit about the cats
Kyla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 11:11 AM   #21
country flag Paola

Paola has a reputation beyond reputePaola has a reputation beyond reputePaola has a reputation beyond reputePaola has a reputation beyond reputePaola has a reputation beyond reputePaola has a reputation beyond reputePaola has a reputation beyond reputePaola has a reputation beyond reputePaola has a reputation beyond reputePaola has a reputation beyond reputePaola has a reputation beyond repute

it is quite funny~~~
i remember that it is not his first song...
Old 12-27-2005, 12:22 PM   #22
country flag bibi_s

bibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond repute

Very, very entertaining clip!!! And so funny! I wonder how David managed not to laugh all the time and kept serious while singing. You really need to be very brave to participate it such a parody. His singing is not so bad after all. With more performances like that he'll improve, I'm sure! Thank you all for the clip and for the translation!!!
bibi_s is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote