Free poker money... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-20-2005, 10:15 PM   #1
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Free poker money...

I dont know how many of you play poker online but i've playing for a while now and just got an invite to play at nordicpoker and they offered me 25 dollars if I could pass their 3 tests. If you know poker even remotely well they're pretty easy but they do have study guides if you need to read thru em. Its chump change for what most of us bet on sports but free money is free money. I passed the tests last night before I went to sleep took me about 10 minutes and and when I woke up about 8 hours later they had put 50 us into my account. I guess they meant 25 free pounds.

Easy money and you only need 100 raked hands before you can use that money for sports betting at their main site. If they're giving it out might as well take it right.

www.nordicbet.com/pokerschool

just sign up for an account and take the tests. Only new nordic poker players are eligible I believe.
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2005, 10:05 PM   #2
country flag mandoura

mandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Free poker money...

Billy, since you don't come visit anymore I just thought of dropping by to wish you a wonderful holidays season. Stay well.
Most ATP players:

~ Passenger on the Federer Express #111 ~ Resident of Denaon's Den of Misfits ~
~ Member of Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society ~

"Most of the greatest evils that man has inflicted upon man have come through people feeling quite certain about something which, in fact, was false." ~ Bertrand Russell
mandoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 09:50 AM   #3
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz
I dont know how many of you play poker online but i've playing for a while now and just got an invite to play at nordicpoker and they offered me 25 dollars if I could pass their 3 tests. If you know poker even remotely well they're pretty easy but they do have study guides if you need to read thru em. Its chump change for what most of us bet on sports but free money is free money. I passed the tests last night before I went to sleep took me about 10 minutes and and when I woke up about 8 hours later they had put 50 us into my account. I guess they meant 25 free pounds.

Easy money and you only need 100 raked hands before you can use that money for sports betting at their main site. If they're giving it out might as well take it right.

www.nordicbet.com/pokerschool

just sign up for an account and take the tests. Only new nordic poker players are eligible I believe.
25 quid?

that's not even a new pair of socks
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 06:18 PM   #4
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
25 quid?

that's not even a new pair of socks
its not about the amount high roller its the fact that it was free at the time. Its an old post but that 25 let me kick around some sitngos to kill some time built it up to 175 and turned around and threw the 175 on the seahawks to win the superbowl at 11-1.

If the hawks come in I win a couple of my standard betting units on free money. In the end a couple units isnt mind blowing money but I had some fun playin poker and got a throw away bet on my team. Im not complaining but feel free to keep on thinkin you're too good for it.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:40 AM   #5
country flag Doctor Dance

Doctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond repute

is this still available?
Doctor Dance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 07:37 AM   #6
country flag flmmkrz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Dance
is this still available?
nope, ended a while ago.