Eric TAINO - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-01-2005, 01:12 PM   #16
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eric TAINO

http://www.2005seagames.com.ph/news/news176.html
Quote:
‘Dancing Netter’ confident of sweeping another gold
By Erlene Luz V. Dela Cruz

What should have been an early match turned out to be an afternoon celebration for the Filipino spectators, as the ‘dancing netter’, Fil-American Cecil Mamiit completed 55-minute win over Myanmar’s Zaw Zaw Latt, 6-2, 6-1, Wednesday, at the Rizal Memorial Tennis Center.

The win, fashioned under intermittent rain and before wildly cheering hometown crowd, sent the 29-year-old Mamiit in the quarterfinals of the men’s singles event.

“It’s just the start of the tournament, I’m just having fun. I was a little nervous out there, tryin’ to relax a little bit. The crowd definitely helped out,” said Mamiit.

The Fil-American admitted that Danai Udomchoke of Thailand will be a tough opponent to play in the singles.

“Hopefully, my partner, Erick Taino can give him a good match so we can help the Philippines for the gold and silver,” he said. “It’s likely possible (to win another gold medal) but we still have to put the ball in the court, and still hit the winners and still win the last point of the match,” he added.

Mamiit said that it was great to have the 23rd biennial meet in Manila and that he’s glad that the Filipino people are welcoming him and enjoying his games.
Mamiit can still stir the gallery by his seemingly Cha-cha dancesteps when he’s in ecstasy at a good shot. “I’m just having fun, it’s just my personality. It’s just for the crowd only, it’s not to (mock) my playing opponent,” Mamiit explained.
Eric is now in the semifinal of the singles event at the SEA Games.
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2005, 10:31 AM   #17
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

he plays not well i think, coz there are too many top players in usa...
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 02:07 PM   #18
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute

Eric didn't make the final of the singles event, losing to Thai player Danai Udomchoke (who was then beaten by Cecil Mamiit). However, he and Riza Zalameda won a gold medal yesterday for mixed doubles.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:42 AM   #19
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Noelle, i know the story of ur av... they said andy thinks of mandy...
Old 12-08-2005, 12:33 PM   #20
country flag Noelle

They've been apart for more than a year now.

I have some Eric Taino photos sent to me by one of the readers of my tennis blog. I don't know if he'll allow me to post the pics here, though. I'll ask first.
Old 12-09-2005, 04:51 AM   #21
country flag Cindy19

so they give the title andy is still missing mandy

okay, you are right you should ask your friends first, hope she would love to share that
Old 12-09-2005, 05:32 AM   #22
country flag Noelle

These pics are courtesy of Lambert B. Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg taino1lambertb.jpg (39.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg taino2lambertb.jpg (41.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg taino3lambertb.jpg (25.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg taino4lambertb.jpg (33.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg taino5lambertb.jpg (33.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg taino6lambertb.jpg (33.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg taino7lambertb.jpg (37.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg taino8lambertb.jpg (36.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg taino9lambertb.jpg (35.6 KB, 8 views)
Old 12-09-2005, 11:22 PM   #23
country flag Cindy19

thank you for the pix and by the way, thanks to ur friends=)