I Have a Question and I'd Appreciate to Hear an Answer - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-26-2005, 01:31 AM   #16
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Have a Question and I'd Appreciate to Hear an Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florencia
Another debate, but this time the topic is ... Coria ??? To be honest, I must admit that this is not one of my favourite subjects.

Bluegueber, you are exaggerating. Vale has kindly answered a question and, in my opinion, she gave an accurate description of facts.

Rumours did actually exist at the time the events took place (you must have heard about them). I mean, you are trying to convey the idea that Vale and Rosie have made them up just to "mislead" other posters, which is totally ridiculous.

If you are trying to explain something to somebody, you should not limit to mention cast-iron facts, but also you can refer to other aspects that contribute to achieve a complete understanding of the situation.

Let's forget this issue and talk about Gaston.
I totally agree.
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2005, 01:38 AM   #17
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Can I say something....just to recap what was being said, if I might?

While this message board is not dedicated to Coria, I believe that it was not Vale's intention to mislead or misrepresent facts to suit the purpose of the discussion. Instead, she wanted to convey the perception that was being tossed around at the time. I'm sorry, bluegueber, if the facts do not support what you believe to be true, but this is not the first time (and it probably won't be the last) your favorite was accused of that behavior.

I'm not stating this as fact etched in stone; I'm stating it as perception. As you know, perception is more often the reality than the cold, hard facts. Just taking a look at your recent posts suggests to me that your reasons for being here are less than honorable.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:13 AM   #18
country flag bluegueber

bluegueber has a reputation beyond reputebluegueber has a reputation beyond reputebluegueber has a reputation beyond reputebluegueber has a reputation beyond reputebluegueber has a reputation beyond reputebluegueber has a reputation beyond reputebluegueber has a reputation beyond reputebluegueber has a reputation beyond reputebluegueber has a reputation beyond reputebluegueber has a reputation beyond reputebluegueber has a reputation beyond repute

I will not say anything about such offensive posts, they are not worth it.
bluegueber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 04:01 AM   #19
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

What is going on here? The term alleged or suspected is very clear and impossible to confuse unless the person doesn't get the concept. The relevant question has already been answered and the circumstances surrounding it, as to what conclusions can be taken from that, that is up to the individual.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 05:35 PM   #20
country flag ketibeti

ketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [B]I HAVE A QUESTION,AND I'D APPRECIATE TO HEAR AN ANSWER![/B]

thank you guys for the answers. you were right, i know something about this DC things in 2003, but i thought it was something more like a family tragedy, but i'm glad it wasn't.
and i'm so glad he didn't quit tennis
the other thing about coria, please do not argue with eachother about gaston and guillermo. it's already enough these two don't get along very well. i think we should be more eager to figure facts out between them! that's my opinion. special thanx to VALE of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
ketibeti, I thought you said you were a journalist, if that was the case, then this should have been very familiar to you about Gaston.
to begin with, are you doubting my proffesionality?
and second of all, you said it yourself that this was a thread dedicated to gaston gaudio's game, and nothing else, and instead of "embarasing" me in front of these people who have nothing to do with it, you could have PM me!
and third of all, i already explained the matter above, so let's put the dott right here and quit beaching at eachother.
peace?????

thanxx for the answers and suggestions!
ketibeti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 05:53 PM   #21
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketibeti
to begin with, are you doubting my proffesionality?
and second of all, you said it yourself that this was a thread dedicated to gaston gaudio's game, and nothing else, and instead of "embarasing" me in front of these people who have nothing to do with it, you could have PM me!
and third of all, i already explained the matter above, so let's put the dott right here and quit beaching at eachother.
peace?????
thanxx for the answers and suggestions!
It was a fair point especially as related to the particular question that was asked. There are plenty of things around concerning these events, the aftermath of what happened and how he got redemption. If it was a family tragedy, then something would have been said relating to this already.

For someone in this respective profession, research from many sources is something that is a given. It was a basic simple fact that should not have been passed over, as for sending you a PM, I could have done that, but didn't, whether it would have made a difference who knows.

As long as you post things in the right place then that's good enough and this thread has served its purpose, which it had done long ago.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 08:22 PM   #22
country flag ketibeti

ketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond repute

ok
Old 11-26-2005, 09:09 PM   #23
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketibeti
thank you guys for the answers. you were right, i know something about this DC things in 2003, but i thought it was something more like a family tragedy, but i'm glad it wasn't.
and i'm so glad he didn't quit tennis
I never thought that when I answered you I´d start all this commotion! But thanks guys for standing up for me, and writing pretty good stuff in the process!
And Keti, when you want to do research on Gastón, this is a pretty good place for it. If you search the Articles thread you´ll find lots of material, and the thread of each tournament will give you more subjective stuff.
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 09:55 PM   #24
country flag ketibeti

thanx vale, you're always very supportive. and i feel so comfortable asking you things.
the commotion wasn't that bad.
it's not exactly a research, i just had a question and i'm completely satisfied with the answers, so thank you guys again!
Old 11-26-2005, 10:10 PM   #25
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale
I never thought that when I answered you I´d start all this commotion! But thanks guys for standing up for me, and writing pretty good stuff in the process!
And Keti, when you want to do research on Gastón, this is a pretty good place for it. If you search the Articles thread you´ll find lots of material, and the thread of each tournament will give you more subjective stuff.
Vale, we've always trusted the information you give and the sources you've used.