The Live Scores Thread - Next: Mariano vs. N. Davydenko- Round Robin!!!! TMC!!! - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-19-2005, 09:54 AM   #166
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Live Scores Thread - Next: Mariano vs. N. Davydenko- Round Robin!!!! TMC!!!

Yes - I hope we can meet up in Europe next year too - and it is truly amazing that your friends found you again - the Internet can be a wonderful thing at times . So - once again - have a great and safe trip - and don't forget that it's already -10c C in England and forecast to get even colder in Northern Europe this next month ........... so please pack all your warmest clothes because you won't be so used to it as we are...... In fact after my recent trip to Belarus - the temperatures here in England seem positively tropical in comparison!!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2005, 08:51 PM   #167
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Live Scores Thread - Next: Mariano vs. N. Davydenko- Round Robin!!!! TMC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Yes - I hope we can meet up in Europe next year too - and it is truly amazing that your friends found you again - the Internet can be a wonderful thing at times . So - once again - have a great and safe trip - and don't forget that it's already -10c C in England and forecast to get even colder in Northern Europe this next month ........... so please pack all your warmest clothes because you won't be so used to it as we are...... In fact after my recent trip to Belarus - the temperatures here in England seem positively tropical in comparison!!
Thanks for the advice , Rosie. I am going to have a lot of warm clothes. As I had lived in the UK before, I remember how cold the weather gets. As for meeting in a european tournament, I am going to wait till the clay season and hopefully can plan something where you are going to as well. Anyyway, see you on the board as i am going to check it every now and then.