BG's Fade 'em Picks - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-18-2005, 03:14 AM   #91
bad gambler

Default Re: BG's Fade 'em Picks

WNBL

Parlay:

Dandenong -37.5 x Bulleeen -37.5 = $3.61

Stake: 7 units

Source: Centrebet

Last edited by bad gambler : 11-18-2005 at 03:23 AM.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2005, 03:18 AM   #92
bad gambler

The line in Centrebet has now moved to -38.5 thanks to a mysterious backer, what a prick.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:22 AM   #93
bad gambler

Oh and if I lose any of the above picks, I close this thread immediately.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:07 AM   #94
country flag sparkus8

sparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond repute

Make that -39 ya bastard

Im just getting on the Boomers, same spread but will be playing a young, tired team that will more than likely coming off a hammering. To me that is all the ingredients needed for an absolute whitewash.

Cheers,

Sparks
sparkus8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 04:24 AM   #95
bad gambler

Smart move spark - I can assure you that won't be the line come tip off time tomorrow night after tonight's result and also they will take it off the board just before tonight's match so basically you got to get on it today

Weird how the rangers line has moved so much in the space of 1hr yet the boomers one has remained the same
Old 11-18-2005, 05:04 AM   #96
country flag sparkus8

sparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond repute

It is weird. You would think that if you are having a dig at the first one surely you would be just as confident in the second one.

Here's hoping they both cash easily
Old 11-18-2005, 05:54 AM   #97
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute

Centrebet won't allow me to parlay the two matches... they said there's a dependency factor between the two... wtf ?
$@M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 07:06 AM   #98
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by $@M
Centrebet won't allow me to parlay the two matches... they said there's a dependency factor between the two... wtf ?

two separate games, not sure where the dependency factor is

I placed the bet without any problems
Old 11-18-2005, 08:40 AM   #99
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute

I've called them up right after i posted it... and the lady told me the book just won't allow it... so they put it there !
Old 11-18-2005, 08:40 AM   #100
country flag $@M

Any news on how the Danedong are doing right now?
Old 11-18-2005, 08:58 AM   #101
bad gambler

FT

Rangers win 94-57

Winning margin of 37 means I lose by half a point

This thread dies tonight
Old 11-18-2005, 09:19 AM   #102
country flag sparkus8

Mate that is dead unlucky.

Here's hoping Bulleen make up for it tomorrow.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:23 AM   #103
country flag $@M

BG...
Old 11-18-2005, 09:27 AM   #104
bad gambler

sorry for those who tailed - shit happens i guess, just harder to swallow given the massive spread

tomorrow boomers are an absolute lock, AIS are amateurs at best and back to back scenario will kill them. Same thing happened against Perth this year, lost by 7 points first night, next night they lost by 34 to the same team.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:43 AM   #105
country flag sparkus8

Totally agree mate. From the looks of it the AIS were already tiring in the fourth quarter tonight getting outscored 34-10. Does not bode well for them tomorrow night. It will be interesting to see how far Centrebet move the line now.