I stole this idea from RF (
) because it's a good way to keep ourselves busy during the off season.
Dear Thomas, I would like you to:
1) Play at least as good as in '05 because you did pretty good, really.
2) But maybe win a few more titles
3) Work on serving out a set/match 'cos that ain't your strong point.
4)play doubles with Jonas or Joachim more often (
) They are more pleasant to watch than Robbie Koenig (Dunno what he looks like really
) or Hrbaty. I think you played with Safin and Calleri a few times this year, me likes them as well.
5) Visit Ireland, why not, it's a pretty country you can play golf and stay with me. Bring Gisela she can stay with my housemate. He's gay, no worries. Or visit Holland sometime after May, Rosmalen is the only grass tourney you never played and it's worth checking out.
6) Do well in DC, it's about time Sweden won that thing again. Argentina away isn't as scary as it sounds.
7)Play well in tournaments that are broadcasted on Eurosport, losing in the first round of Qatar and Dubai = really not that funny. I liked it that you did well at Queens and Wimbledon 'cos the BBC rocks and you giving interviews on the BBC rocks even more.
That's it for now, thnx