Mens Tennis Forums banner

Are you happy with your body?

2K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  underspin 
#1 ·
Do you think it's unfair that some people are just naturally stronger than you without them going to the gym or having special diets? Or those who do very little gyming to stay fit or those who eat as much as they want and never get fat.

So are you happy with your body? How many times a week do you gym and do you think your chances increase to get laid if u have a great body? So where are you at right now?

#2 ·
I try very hard to not get fat, but don't really care about much else. Have 0 muscle whatsoever on my upper body. Used to limit myself to 1200 or so calories a day, but don't really do that anymore mostly due to alcohol
and the fact I play tennis 2+ hours a day most of the year. Drinking beer is harder too offset in the tennis offseason, so I will probably be 5 pounds fatter when tennis season resumes.

I ran quite a bit last year, but I've smoked too much this year for that :p
Short answer is no, but too lazy and fond of beer and tobacco to do anything about it.

#4 ·
Social skills are a lot more useful than an awesome body for getting laid, provided you're not insanely ugly or overweight. Going out often increases your chances more than going to the gym.
I'm pretty happy with my body, been working out 3-4 times per week the last couple of years. I admire people that go to gym instead of bitching that they're unlucky cause they're fat or unfit. I look at it as a form of self respect, respect for your body.
The only thing, I'd probably get a nose job at some point.

#8 ·
Not sure whereabouts my milkshake is, but it's currently bringing all the boys to the yard.

#15 ·
This was taken about a minute ago. I could probably lose 5-10 lbs, but I look good enough :shrug:
You're about the right weight, judging by the angle that you've given. Best part is the spiked hair at the front, which promotes health and virility, sending Women absolutely gushing for you. Gowon Kowchi maate, you beast..

#11 ·
I feel perfect.. WoW.. It is unfair to others not me.. I used to get depressed when I was younger I felt guilty that I looked better than someone I know..

Reactions: Sham Kay Adams
#12 ·
If you think that kind of attitude makes you good person, I have bad news for you. Its just suppressed envy with bigoted ego in shadow. Its only a matter of perspective until you turn rogue.

Anyway, as for me, im athletic build. Currently out of fitness shape that can be easily corrected, due the nature of my job, it is almost impossible for me to get fat or to be totally out of shape.

#16 ·
If you think that kind of attitude makes you good person, I have bad news for you. Its just suppressed envy with bigoted ego in shadow. Its only a matter of perspective until you turn rogue.

:lol:

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..

#13 ·
I'd like to go to McDonald's more often to get the sporty Nalbandian-body of my dreams.

#18 · (Edited)

^From about a year and a half or so ago, a little bit bulkier now, but yeah, content for the time being atleast.

#21 ·
Turn me gay and post...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.