The Roddick Crime and Punishment Thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-22-2005, 06:07 PM   #61
country flag warmy

warmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Roddick Crime and Punishment Thread

:blush: Aww, you guys are too good to me.

But with all this sweetness I'm not in the mood to punish anyone.

Someone's gonna have to take up my slack.
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2005, 12:27 AM   #62
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute

OMG. I made Andy do the football drills in the cold dark wearing nothing but a skirt--and he caught the flu!

Old 10-23-2005, 12:31 AM   #63
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmy
with all this sweetness I'm not in the mood to punish anyone.

Someone's gonna have to take up my slack.
ill try...

crime: stealing my heart, when he doesnt even deserve it
(and stealing some of my mind too )

punishment: do me, hard.

...see im no good at this.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 06:36 AM   #64
country flag warmy

warmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond repute

Noelle! Young lady you’re in big trouble. You need to be punished!

Crime: Making Andy sick.
Punishment: As soon as Andy gets better he will spend 2 hours (roughly the time of the match he forfeited) administering your punishment. You, in your little school girl outfit will be in detention. You will sit at a desk with your hands primly folded and resting on top. You will not be wearing any shoes or stockings. Why? Because Andy Roddick will be sitting on the floor in front of you, Indian style, licking you. He will lick your feet everywhere, in between your toes, your heel, your souls, your ankles and calves, and even the pit of your knee. He will not go higher. He will not talk to you. He will do nothing but lick your feet. As your punishment you will do nothing but sit there. No talking. No moving. And after 2 hours of build up Andy will leave you sitting there, totally unsatisfied. And only then will you understand the unexpected anticipation and sudden pain of the let down that your carelessness has caused Andy fans around the globe.

You will know shame.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:40 PM   #65
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

warmy!

You won the suicide game!
That means you'll be getting $800 in vcash!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 07:36 PM   #66
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats warmy!!!!!!!!!!!!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 08:01 PM   #67
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Roddick Crime and Punishment Thread

right on warmster!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: gif the20wave.gif (16.3 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by partygirl : 10-23-2005 at 08:04 PM.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:05 AM   #68
country flag warmy

You guys are so nice to me.

Thankyou

Although I doubt the lovely vCash will last long. I tend to only bet on Andy when I think his game is iffy and he needs my moral support. :retard:
Old 10-24-2005, 09:54 AM   #69
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Noelle! Young lady you’re in big trouble. You need to be punished!

Crime: Making Andy sick.
Punishment: As soon as Andy gets better he will spend 2 hours (roughly the time of the match he forfeited) administering your punishment. You, in your little school girl outfit will be in detention. You will sit at a desk with your hands primly folded and resting on top. You will not be wearing any shoes or stockings. Why? Because Andy Roddick will be sitting on the floor in front of you, Indian style, licking you. He will lick your feet everywhere, in between your toes, your heel, your souls, your ankles and calves, and even the pit of your knee. He will not go higher. He will not talk to you. He will do nothing but lick your feet. As your punishment you will do nothing but sit there. No talking. No moving. And after 2 hours of build up Andy will leave you sitting there, totally unsatisfied. And only then will you understand the unexpected anticipation and sudden pain of the let down that your carelessness has caused Andy fans around the globe.

You will know shame.
OMG.

Old 10-25-2005, 01:10 AM   #70
country flag Noelle

I was telling Deb earlier today how I seem to have some warped, twisted DIRECT LINE to Andy this past week. First, when I posted about the TennisOne article that suggested Andy play doubles, he then entered the Madrid doubles draw. Then, after his singles loss I suggested football drills in the dark. Then he got the flu. And now, after I'd been recommending a sports psychologist, Andy might go and hire a sports psycho. warmy is soooo gonna demand my ass for this one.
Old 10-25-2005, 06:26 AM   #71
country flag warmy

Oh Noelle. You overestimate my sense of decency and severely underestimate my pervyness. I think it’s very hot and amusing that Andy would hire an abusive SOB to Punish him in to compliance.

I just really want to watch.
:sigh:
I’m a very sick girl.

I think I need to be punished or at the very least bad rep’d a bit.

Last edited by warmy : 10-25-2005 at 07:01 AM.
warmy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 07:57 AM   #72
country flag idolwatcher1

idolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond repute

guys, maybe Andy just needs a hug??

on second thought, that's probably the last thing y'all want to give him...
idolwatcher1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 08:10 AM   #73
country flag Noelle

Naw, he does need a hug.
Old 10-25-2005, 10:32 AM   #74
country flag partygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by idolwatcher1
guys, maybe Andy just needs a hug??

on second thought, that's probably the last thing y'all want to give him...
actually its the first thing i want to give him, but certainly not the last...maybe the last too.
Quote:
Andy would hire an abusive SOB to Punish him in to compliance.

I just really want to watch.
:sigh:
I’m a very sick girl.

2 - prettysick girls

Quote:
I think I need to be punished or at the very least bad rep’d a bit.
i could do that.
-i wouldnt. but i could

Last edited by partygirl : 10-25-2005 at 10:35 AM.