vCash - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-08-2005, 05:14 PM   #1

Default vCash

I haven't been in the Forum for that long and I have never been in here. I am building up vCash, but I don't know what to do with it? Could someone please explain it to me?
And please try to make your explaination as simple as possible because I know nothing about betting.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2005, 05:56 PM   #2
country flag RickDaStick

RickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: vCash

You go to the bank, tell them how much Vcash you have and they give you real cash.
RickDaStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 09:30 PM   #3
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I haven't been in the Forum for that long and I have never been in here. I am building up vCash, but I don't know what to do with it? Could someone please explain it to me?
And please try to make your explaination as simple as possible because I know nothing about betting.

for explanation of what v-betting is http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...8&page=1&pp=15

currently you can't actually do anything with v-cash except for gloat when you have a lot of it. but apparently there are moves to bring a rewards system in whereby you will be able to use v-cash

Last edited by bad gambler : 10-08-2005 at 09:32 PM.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:29 PM   #4
country flag Galaxystorm

Galaxystorm has a reputation beyond reputeGalaxystorm has a reputation beyond reputeGalaxystorm has a reputation beyond reputeGalaxystorm has a reputation beyond reputeGalaxystorm has a reputation beyond reputeGalaxystorm has a reputation beyond reputeGalaxystorm has a reputation beyond reputeGalaxystorm has a reputation beyond reputeGalaxystorm has a reputation beyond reputeGalaxystorm has a reputation beyond reputeGalaxystorm has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any possibility of making combined bets ( two or more matches ) ??

I don't see the tool to make this kind of bets ...Vcash only lets individual bets ??
Galaxystorm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 07:55 PM   #5
country flag coup3z

coup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond reputecoup3z has a reputation beyond repute

yes
Old 10-10-2005, 03:09 AM   #6

I read the link that was given, but I still don't know the site well enough to know where I go to place a bet or how I go about betting when I get to wherever I'm supposed to go Did that make any sense at all I'm confused
Old 10-10-2005, 03:12 AM   #7
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I read the link that was given, but I still don't know the site well enough to know where I go to place a bet or how I go about betting when I get to wherever I'm supposed to go Did that make any sense at all I'm confused
Go to Current Tournemnts Section. the 1st thread says : Virtual betting "tounry Name 2005", or something liek that, you click on that, then click on match you want to bet on.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:23 AM   #8
country flag chicky841

chicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond reputechicky841 has a reputation beyond repute

i have to stay away from v bettin. i lose all my money

Acasuso ~ Nadal ~ Gasquet ~ Clement ~ Nalbandian ~ Almagro ~Tursunov ~ Gaudio ~ Mathieu ~ Grosjean ~ Roddick

Ljubicic~ Robredo ~ Gonzalez ~ Massu ~ Ancic ~ Ferrer ~ Zabaleta ~ Monaco ~ Del Potro ~ Haas ~ Ferrero ~ Monfils ~ Verdasco ~ Moya ~ Tursunov ~ Chela ~ Serra ~ Lopez ~ Djokovic ~ Tipsarevic ~ Llodra

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Beauty, after all, is an ideal, which by its nature can be approached but never reached.
chicky841 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 03:40 AM   #9
country flag happy928

happy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond repute

vcash
Old 10-11-2005, 03:59 PM   #10
country flag gravity

gravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond repute

And don't forget you can now also earn vCash by playing the excellent suicide tennis game

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...83#post2463283

Pies Descalzos Foundation
gravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 09:55 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Hi Mae

Go to the tournament forums to place your bets or, you can click on the link here that says "virtualBetting".

This link will take you to a list of matches that you can currently bet on. Find the match(es) you want to bet on and click the link "Place bets now."

For instance, I clicked on Moscow: Nicolas Kiefer vs. Florian Mayer and got this:
Nicolas Kiefer odds: 2/5 F (0.40) total bets: 2 total staked: 120
Florian Mayer odds: 11/5 (2.20) total bets: 4 total staked: 484

Here is where you can place your bets.

If you need an explanation of how tennis odds work, here's a place to get you started.
Thank you so very much for all your help. I have finally made a bet