Check out my PHOTOS and REPORT from Cincinnati--DAY TWO!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-13-2003, 01:14 PM   #1
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Check out my PHOTOS and REPORT from Cincinnati--DAY TWO!!

You can view them here...I'll post a full report later tonight!!

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kt....src=ph&.view=t

Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

TRANSLATION---Good works CANNOT save you from hell! Turn your live to Jesus. He wants to develop a relationship with you today!

I will worship Jesus forever!

Go Monica and Guga!!

Last edited by ktwtennis : 08-14-2003 at 02:01 AM.
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2003, 02:01 AM   #2
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond reputektwtennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Check out my PHOTOS and REPORT from Cincinnati--DAY TWO!!

Ok, here's my report everyone!! First, I headed over to the practice courts and saw several players like Younes, Miyrni, etc. practicing. Throughout the day, I found that most players practice pretty much the same way. They have a hitting partner or doubles partner to hit with while they hit groundies, serves, and practice points at the end. All the while, their coach(if they have one) is there giving them tips(in their native tongue) about technical problems.

After the practice courts, I headed over to Center Court to watch Federer. He was spraying everything and looked very dejected because he knew he was having an off day. So after he lost the first set, I went over to Court 3 to watch Younes and Vince play. This was a very good match, but Vince is such a grump. He was questioning calls and even faked a toss on Younes! Younes was the entertainer, saying at one point to the chair umpire that he needed oxygen and that he thought it was supposed to rain Tuesday...lol...And Arazi was two rows from me sitting and cheering him on...Younes kept pumping his fist in Arazi's direction...

Next I went to watch Paradorn play, and the match was very close, but I thought Paradorn was playing better. Unfortunately, he lost the match even though he had many chances in the third set tie-break.

I didn't see much of Mark and Mardy, but Mardy was returning well when I saw them play...Mark was making many UE's also...

Ferrero was playing awesome tennis. I came when he was up 6-0, and Davydenko just couldn't do anything(and he was trying).

Finally, I saw some of Hewitt-Malisse. The first set was closer than the score, with Hewitt winning the important points. But the whole time he was spraying everything. I didn't stay until the end because it was hard to watch him go down so tamely. Malisse is very talented, but Lleyton was definitely not at his best...It was a sloppy match overall for both players. Also, I noticed that Hewitt hits his backhand too flat because too many of them go into the net and Xavier was attacking that wing a lot.

I hope you enjoyed my report!!

Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

TRANSLATION---Good works CANNOT save you from hell! Turn your live to Jesus. He wants to develop a relationship with you today!

I will worship Jesus forever!

Go Monica and Guga!!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 04:29 AM   #3
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks ktwtennis
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 01:16 PM   #4
tennischick

tennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond repute

thanks!

go Gaudio!!!!!!

ANDY RODDICK: Motivation? No. I enjoy what I do. I enjoy what I do. You know, I've never been one to, you know, blow off practice or, you know, do anything like that.

You know, I'd be lying if I said I'm looking forward to practicing the next two days as opposed to playing here. That part is gonna suck...(2010 Aegon Championships)
tennischick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 05:20 PM   #5
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond reputeKoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

thank you!

Another Game for Milos

ROGER

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 05:39 PM   #6
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!!! Love the on-site reports!
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 05:47 PM   #7
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you.

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote