WE DID IT!!! NICO GETS WILD CARD FOR MADRID!!! WHOO HOOO!!! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-13-2005, 05:05 PM   #16
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WE DID IT!!! NICO GETS WILD CARD FOR MADRID!!! WHOO HOOO!!!

I forgot about the Fernando polll - I'll check it out too! lol!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2005, 05:06 PM   #17
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
You're right girl! Now what are we gonna do during our boring hours at work?? although I have to tell you that my finger is still in the same position since the poll started

Maybe like Sparko said, we can still vote for Feña and Sparko is in Fox Sports latin america not in ESPN
Poor KidNicky - hope your finger is better soon! But it was worth it, right? lol!
Old 10-13-2005, 05:16 PM   #18
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Poor KidNicky - hope your finger is better soon! But it was worth it, right? lol!
don't worry NicoFan, I told you that I'm trained for this and you're right... all the pains and hours voting worth it!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 07:27 PM   #19
country flag NicoFan

Really nice article in lun.com about Nico's winning the WC:

Not even the own Massú believed it when they notified him that he beat Alberto Martin and James Blake in the voting by internet.

"Mom, why lose time calling to all parts, if I do not have any possibility of winning that voting. He does not see that is the Beto Martin, that is a Spaniard, and the account carries it the newspaper 'Marco'. It is impossible that I can beat him".

Nicolas Massú thanked thus their mother the inconvenience of to have called to all their acquaintances to ask them that voted for their son to obtain the third and last available quota for the final picture of the Masters Series of Madrid.

But yesterday, just before entering to play against Jarkko Nieminen, in the first round of the tournament low ceiling of Stockholm, the officials of the ATP reported him the good news al viñamarino and this could not believe it.

"It called me immediately. Was very I please, because was something totally unexpected. Never did he think that he would be able to come to win the voting", Manuel Massú. Al to seem, the Aunt Sonia has more drag of the one that she same believes.

The father of the second racquet of the country did neither hide his enormous satisfaction: "he deserves it, because if to have been in good physical conditions during this direct year would have entered al final picture. The ranking that has today is circumstantial; Nicolas deserves to be further up. This also it shows that is a lot of the people that wants it, and not only in Chile", comments Manuel Massú.

The campaign so that the Olympic champion entered the tournament of Madrid had two phases. The first one, in charge of the agent of Massú, the American Ken Meyerson of whom suggested that to ask the invitation al Spanish tournament arguing its condition of Olympic champion, finalist of the of Madrid tournament in 2003 and the fact that one of the auspiciadores of the contest, Telefonica, is also sponsors al viñamarino. Thanks to that they included it in the list of the candidates of the newspaper "Marca".

Later was the shift of the mother of the tennis player. "My wife called to everyone. He was passed because of what Sonia did", Manuel Massú.

The Aunt Sonia, in the meantime, account that "people called me since outside, and they related that me themselves responsible for sending him mails to their acquaintances, forming chains, so that all they voted by Nicolas. My friend Tito Orellana and another friend lawyer of New York they did it spontaneously, without we we told them nothing. To them they add our friends of Vina del Mar and Santiago. Besides, we had the support of the media. Fernando Solabarrieta, of TVN, and Rodrigo Sepúlveda, of Mega, they called to the people to vote. To all they, to all the people in general, I want to give my infinite thanks, because they managed to give him the best gift of birthday to Nicolas and because they helped it in something very important for his career. Beyond the affection, he deserved to enter direct in this championship".
Old 10-13-2005, 08:34 PM   #20
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Nico!! Good news [after hearing about Rogi's injury... ].

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote