~~ Davis Cup - Czech Republic vs Germany ~~ - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-23-2005, 08:38 PM   #16
country flag Papakori

Papakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~~ Davis Cup - Czech Republic vs Germany ~~

Jiri is not playing
Papakori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2005, 03:48 AM   #17
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambillfan
Jiri is not playing
yes, think he feel his injury can't allow him to fight for a best of 5 match, so he give the chance to other Czechs, will be better for Czech team to beat the Germans I think it's a wise decision and I am glad Tomas won the 1st match for Czech.
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 03:49 AM   #18
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good rest, Jiri. Hope you to see you on the court soon
Old 09-24-2005, 07:56 AM   #19
country flag Papakori

Papakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond repute

yes, have a good rest Jiri

Well done for Tomas winning his match
Old 09-26-2005, 02:07 PM   #20
country flag novanora

It's too sad to see Czech lost to Germany finally
Lenka
Old 09-26-2005, 02:17 PM   #21
country flag novanora

Gambillfan, I love your avvie
Old 09-26-2005, 04:33 PM   #22
country flag Papakori

thanks Novanora
Old 09-27-2005, 08:40 PM   #23
country flag Aleksa's Laydee

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 05:17 PM   #24
country flag Lenka

Lenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone!!!

First I must apologize to all of you that I didn't let you know what is going on with the Davis Cup matches and everything around it. I spent the whole Thursday (last week) in my bed sleeping because of the flu and on Friday I found out that my internet is not working. I was very angry about my computer but it wasn't going to work again, today came a friend to repair it and I'm again online. On the other hand, I was ill so I could watch the whole matches in tv otherwise i would spent that time in the school.

nice to talk to you again

Jiri decided to not play because he thought he couldn't play 100% so he gave the opportunity to younger players. He was there all the time and supported the team and also commented a little bit, for the German tv there was Boris Becker to comment the live matches.

My feelings during the weekend were really emotional because on Friday Tomas won the first single and Tomas Z. lost. And as was said the team expected the oposite results...Tomas to lost and Tomas Z. to win with Kiefer. Tomas showed an amazing performance although it took five sets, I must took off my hat to him because it was a fantastic match
On Saturday it was set that the doubles will play the doubles pair Cermak and Friedl who played together a lot this year. It is a true that I expected them to win but I saw they played really well but the opponents also, and in the end just decided a few balls for the Germans. I think it was very equal match. You could see how much they were disappointed right after the match but after all it was their Davis Cup premiere and they were nervous in front of the home crowd. But again great job!
On Sunday we had to win both singles to stay alive and after Tomas's wonderful victory over Kiefer I really had a little hope. To be honest the beginning of the second match, the first set and partly the second set were amazing to watch but then Tomas Z. lost his confidence and wasn't so focused as at the beginning and Tommy Haas improved a lot. And the end was only sad and we dropped out from the World Group
I was really very sad

Proud supporter of Tomas Berdych!

Good luck also to:
Tommy Robredo Carlos Moya Fernando Verdasco Pablo Andujar

David Ferrer
Lenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 05:33 PM   #25
country flag novanora

Hi Lenka~~~!! finally we see you again! I hope your illness is nothing serious, and you will be recovered completely soon

I am sorry for Jiri and Czech team. But do think Jiri made a wise choice even his country men didn't make it, Czech played a great tie, especially Tomas B. I believe if give them more time, Czech team will be much improved coz they do have the potential, and we can see them again in world group, a big threat to all other teams

So, don't be too sad Lenka~ trust your team
Old 09-29-2005, 05:45 PM   #26
country flag Lenka

Lenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond reputeLenka has a reputation beyond repute

thanks I am healthy now so nothing serious, just the weather here changes very often and a lot of people are ill now

I believe them and will forever they will play against Morocco next year and hopfully we will come back to the world group

Good luck also to:

David Ferrer
Old 09-30-2005, 09:52 AM   #27
country flag novanora

It's good to know you are alright take care of yourself.

I like Morocco also , but since Arazi & El Aynaoui goes down, I think Czech will beat them. Jiri will also be happy to see their team back to World group
Old 10-03-2005, 10:09 PM   #28
country flag Lenka

I'm sorry if you like Moroccan players Jiri is exactly the player who enjoys Davis Cup very very much and he plays always very good in the team competitions, I hope he will be soon ok, I still can't forget his face ... when in Liberec he was disappointed by the low percentage of the czech audience and I felt soooo badly because of him, he so took care of the team althouhg he didn't play, he supported them from the player's boxes and cheered and clapped and he was soo happy when our team gained a point it is easy to love him he is The Man

Good luck also to:

David Ferrer
Old 10-07-2005, 04:11 AM   #29
country flag novanora

hey lenka, I will definitely support Czech especially Jiri when the team play against Morocco (though I like Morocco also as I said ) I am sooo sorry to see he is sad about the few spectators, and I can understand his feeling it must be a very sad moment when he cheered for his team as one of those few people group. Maybe Czech should publize their tennis more, to let their people know they have how good players who not only play tennis very well but also own a great patriotic heart.