Rafa Chat Thread - waiting for comeback - Vol. 81 - Page 167 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-04-2014, 07:20 PM   #2491
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa Chat Thread - Vol. 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokehlicious View Post
And well Leo... We had to put him to sleep last month...
Sorry to hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Yes he is but that doesn't stop him from fighting with the other cats. You should know that with your two cats. How are they btw?
They're doing perfect. Now they sleep 20h/day because the heat. This is a recent pic, they hissed and ran away when I brought them a friend, took them several hours to come back to the room

They're huge hunters. One day brought three mice but lately it's sparrows what they bring, three of them last week but they dont fight, there are no fighting cats on the block, they rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore
Judging by your posting history in rafachat, I'd say that there's a high chance that you were born old.

Last edited by JolánGagó : 08-04-2014 at 07:23 PM.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2014, 09:28 PM   #2492
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
They're doing perfect. Now they sleep 20h/day because the heat. This is a recent pic, they hissed and ran away when I brought them a friend, took them several hours to come back to the room

They look adooooooooooorable! And their 'friend'.

Quote:
They're huge hunters. One day brought three mice but lately it's sparrows what they bring, three of them last week but they dont fight, there are no fighting cats on the block, they rule
LOL mine's not a hunter but he has plenty of cats around to fight with. And there are bigger (OK and maybe some not that much bigger) cats who kick his butt as you may have understood. They hiss and make terrible noises at each other. Probably cat talk that we don't understand.

Last edited by MariaV : 08-04-2014 at 09:30 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:06 AM   #2493
country flag It Must Be Love

It Must Be Love has a reputation beyond reputeIt Must Be Love has a reputation beyond reputeIt Must Be Love has a reputation beyond reputeIt Must Be Love has a reputation beyond reputeIt Must Be Love has a reputation beyond reputeIt Must Be Love has a reputation beyond reputeIt Must Be Love has a reputation beyond reputeIt Must Be Love has a reputation beyond reputeIt Must Be Love has a reputation beyond reputeIt Must Be Love has a reputation beyond reputeIt Must Be Love has a reputation beyond repute

Need some help- I'm a Nadal fan who's followed this thread for a bit, but not posted much.

Anyway here goes:
I have just arrived in Palma Mallorca, and I want to watch Nadal train.

I'm aware he trains in his hometown of Manacor, which is around 45 minutes away from Palma by taxi, but where exactly in Manacor should I go ?

Also are his training sessions open to the public ?
I saw a video of him training today on a fan page of him on Facebook.

Thanks, any help would be really appreciated.
It Must Be Love is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 02:32 PM   #2494
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by It Must Be Love View Post
Need some help- I'm a Nadal fan who's followed this thread for a bit, but not posted much.

Anyway here goes:
I have just arrived in Palma Mallorca, and I want to watch Nadal train.

I'm aware he trains in his hometown of Manacor, which is around 45 minutes away from Palma by taxi, but where exactly in Manacor should I go ?

Also are his training sessions open to the public ?
I saw a video of him training today on a fan page of him on Facebook.

Thanks, any help would be really appreciated.
Are you on twitter? There is this fan, @bluemathilde , who is in Palma atm and goes to Rafa's practice every day.Try to contact her, maybe she can help you.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:37 PM   #2495
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa posted a training video today.

So let's hope for the best.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:48 AM   #2496
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokehlicious View Post
And well Leo... We had to put him to sleep last month... We knew he was old but still that was tough moments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Well, the heat is the least of their worries. She hasn't been home for some time because she had bad blood results, it would be too dangerous for her to leave the hospital, she's too susceptible to infections. On some days she even has to wear a mask. And a couple of days ago she got sick anyway and is getting antibiotics now. But apparently it's sort of normal and expected, the children are bound to get sick when the blood is so messed up. Overall the chemo therapy is still going on as planned and we hope for the best.

Quote:
Great picture! I hope they like their new friend better now.

I spent a day at the Rogers Cup in Toronto (Tuesday). More on that later. Right now it's bedtime.

Oh, Maria, the word is just carrier. Cats (and other animals) go in carriers to go to the vet's or wherever.
Old 08-07-2014, 07:44 AM   #2497
country flag MariaV

Hi Melanie! Thanks for the word, so it's a carrier.

Are Vasek and Milos 'big' now in Canada? Can't wait for your Toronto report.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:54 PM   #2498
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
Great picture! I hope they like their new friend better now.
Thanks! Now they just ignore it

Quote:
Oh, Maria, the word is just carrier. Cats (and other animals) go in carriers to go to the vet's or wherever.
We call it "transportín" here. These ones also hate being carried, meaow like mad all the way.

Strange Roger Cup, isn't it? Im glad Djoker is out. I've definitely assumed I favour Fed over Nole, even though Fedturds are the scumest fanbase on Earth.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:29 PM   #2499
country flag MariaV

But their 'friend' is soooooooo pwetty!
Gagó seeing the light.
Roger winning the Rogers cup is appropriate.

What do you folks think of Putin's sanctions? Lots of fuss in your countries? I'm just very sad about this whole situation.
Anyway, have a nice weekend!
Old 08-08-2014, 11:38 PM   #2500
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are Vasek and Milos 'big' now in Canada? Can't wait for your Toronto report.
Yes, Genie Bouchard too. They're mentioned on the news often, not just on the sports news, but regular news, like hockey often is.

Quote:
Thanks! Now they just ignore it
We call it "transportín" here. These ones also hate being carried, meaow like mad all the way.
So transportín=carrier. Makes sense. My cousin's cat is used to travelling 400km fairly regularly. The cat is upset at the beginning and the end of the trips, but luckily he's okay, just sleeps, for the main part of the journey.

Quote:
Strange Roger Cup, isn't it? Im glad Djoker is out. I've definitely assumed I favour Fed over Nole, even though Fedturds are the scumest fanbase on Earth.
The player I was physically closest to in Toronto was Djokovic. I questioned whether I even wanted to take a picture of him. I also am glad he's out and am rooting for Murray and Raonic.

Quote:
What do you folks think of Putin's sanctions? Lots of fuss in your countries? I'm just very sad about this whole situation.
Definitely it's in the news in Canada and the USA. Apparently Russia buys a lot of meat, especially pork, from us, so there is some worry from/for the farmers. While I doubt it'll have much of an impact on us, it might definitely affect the Russian people, as costs will rise.
Old 08-09-2014, 04:33 AM   #2501
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

I just wonder what will Russians eat, since Russia produces next to nothing. Putin says they'll bring stuff from Latin America gimme a break. I've been involved with Russian meat processing industry, almost 100% of the raw material (meat) is imported from EU, some from Canada and USA. Kolbasa will be very expensive now in Russia, lots of poor babushkas will starve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn
I also am glad he's out and am rooting for Murray and Raonic.
sorry about that great win for Feli today.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:30 AM   #2502
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

serves them well, as Putin has a 80% approval rate in Russia

Is there a more condescending, humorless, myheroshitdoesntsmell fanbase than Fedfans? God, they're unbearable!
Old 08-09-2014, 06:32 AM   #2503
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

I'm actually glad about the sanctions because it means we are finally doing something, not just forbidding 20 Russians to travel in Europe.

But did you hear the latest news about the Malaysian airplane? The Ukrainians now think that the goal was to shoot down an Aeroflot plane so that Russia could point the finger at Ukraine and officially move its army into Ukraine. It does sound plausible because Russia has done things like that before (with Chechens, for example), so I'm glad they messed up and got the wrong plane. And of course I'm sorry about the 300 innocent people that died on that plane but I'm glad their deaths were not in vain. That whole incident helped everyone (I mean the country leaders in Europe) realize what kind of game Putin is playing, and that was a huge step ahead. We would not have sanctions now without that plane.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:17 PM   #2504
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

That girl gulzhan is the most absurd and annoying being I've seen in ages, makes me want bitchslap her.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:09 PM   #2505
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That girl gulzhan is the most absurd and annoying being I've seen in ages, makes me want bitchslap her.
I avoid that Ukraine thread because of her, the things she writes make my blood boil. It's pointless to discuss anything with her, I've tried.