Breaking AFL report (you're reading it here first) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-18-2005, 10:28 AM   #16
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Breaking AFL report (you're reading it here first)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
If you want a new avatar for a change here is one you might like.

I think that's an avatar that Prabu would love
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2005, 10:28 AM   #17
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Harmison and Simon Jones are cool and Vaughan is alright, he is much better than Saddam.
didn't you see the way he was carrying on when England was chasing something like 100 in the 2nd test?

classless to say the least, jumping around like a 5 year old kid, and then that stupid smile on his face.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 10:31 AM   #18
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Harmison and Simon Jones are cool and Vaughan is alright, he is much better than Saddam.
Harmison is definitely cool I love them all, but none as much as Vaughan and Harmi.

The thought of comparing Vaughan to Henman is scaring me!!! Vaughan has a personality and doesn't have massive teeth!!
He is also a brilliant captain and the team loves to play for him which is part of their success. I think that makes him VERY cool!
Old 09-18-2005, 10:34 AM   #19
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
didn't you see the way he was carrying on when England was chasing something like 100 in the 2nd test?

classless to say the least, jumping around like a 5 year old kid, and then that stupid smile on his face.
Well did he rubbish the Aussies? If you have a problem then it should be with Duncan Fletcher not Vaughan.

It's not like England were actually expected to win and someone like yourself should be familar with the English press if they lost that unloseable match.

Yes, Steve Waugh there was a classy guy, best 2 things about him are that he supports Canterbury and he is a soccer fan.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 10:37 AM   #20
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan
Harmison is definitely cool I love them all, but none as much as Vaughan and Harmi.

The thought of comparing Vaughan to Henman is scaring me!!! Vaughan has a personality and doesn't have massive teeth!!
He is also a brilliant captain and the team loves to play for him which is part of their success. I think that makes him VERY cool!
Old 09-18-2005, 10:40 AM   #21
Banned!

Quote:
Well did he rubbish the Aussies? If you have a problem then it should be with Duncan Fletcher not Vaughan.

It's not like England were actually expected to win and someone like yourself should be familar with the English press if they lost that unloseable match.

Yes, Steve Waugh there was a classy guy, best 2 things about him are that he supports Canterbury and he is a soccer fan.
I don't mind him rubbishing the Aussies - it was the way he was jumping around on the balcony each time he thought England had won - that and his stupid smile.

I'm happy for England. What would the ashes have meant to Australia? nothing. Look at how happy all those poms were at Trafalgar Square - Aussies would have had some autographs to sign at Sydney Airport and brunch with our useless Prime Minister.

One things for sure, Ponting won't be winning Australian of the Year.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:48 AM   #22
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
I don't mind him rubbishing the Aussies - it was the way he was jumping around on the balcony each time he thought England had won - that and his stupid smile.
He's not allowed to celebrate victory??????

(and I bet he has a sexier smile than you)
Old 09-18-2005, 11:35 AM   #23
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan
He's not allowed to celebrate victory??????

(and I bet he has a sexier smile than you)

celebrate what? they hadn't won yet? - it's just the way he was jumping around, when they were obviously going to win, and not in a Nadal way, Vaughan was even worse than Petr Korda.

lol... I hope my smile looks nothing like his.