Smilies.. wtf are they saying?? Which poster do they remind you of?? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-11-2005, 06:48 PM   #31
country flag Papakori

Papakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smilies.. wtf are they saying?????

I am happy
Papakori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2005, 01:24 PM   #32
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35-great

Bolar Bolabi
Glad you consider me your hero. Bolar is such a legend and genuine smart guy. Bolar feels loved now that you think so highly of him! So you should. You have plenty of reasons to think so highly of Bolar. Afterall, I'm a legend and a stud.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 01:36 PM   #33
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smilies.. wtf are they saying?? Which poster do they remind you of??

:retard: Hi, I'm Jogy or Hi, I'm Gigan
I'm Corinna
Yeap, I'm GWH

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 04:09 PM   #34
country flag ZaZaGook

ZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smilies.. wtf are they saying?? Which poster do they remind you of??

for NiciSunflower
erm...
for Princesa!
and for Sol

ZaZaGook is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 04:37 PM   #35
country flag NiciSunflower

NiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d( '?' )b
for NiciSunflower
erm...
for Princesa!
and for Sol

of course i remind you of you know i always loose my arms laughing hard whenever i talk to you...

actually this one reminds me of you esther, remember how you once attempted to fix my arms with superglue and then my hair sticked to the pillow???
Old 09-15-2005, 04:41 PM   #36
country flag ZaZaGook

ZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond reputeZaZaGook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiciSunflower
of course i remind you of you know i always loose my arms laughing hard whenever i talk to you...

actually this one reminds me of you esther, remember how you once attempted to fix my arms with superglue and then my hair sticked to the pillow???
seriously, this smiley reminds me of you than prolly anyone else..i don't remember seeing anyone using so many smiley than you do
Old 09-15-2005, 04:42 PM   #37
country flag NiciSunflower

NiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond reputeNiciSunflower has a reputation beyond repute

what can i say??? i just love that lil fella it's so cute
Old 09-15-2005, 04:44 PM   #38
country flag ZaZaGook

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiciSunflower
what can i say??? i just love that lil fella it's so cute
he is cute

oh other smilies came to mind

for Frank
for Corinna
for Mrs.B
for Doug
Old 09-15-2005, 05:18 PM   #39
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
Glad you consider me your hero. Bolar is such a legend and genuine smart guy. Bolar feels loved now that you think so highly of him! So you should. You have plenty of reasons to think so highly of Bolar. Afterall, I'm a legend and a stud.
:retard:
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 12:15 AM   #40
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

In the words of Britney Spears...."I'm not that innocent..."
....bad day....baaad day....
Give me some sugar; I am your neighbor.
You know you wanna say it....
Why did I do that?
Gettin' my schwerve on.....
I just wanted to crash the party, that's all....
Old 09-16-2005, 12:16 AM   #41
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Just for you, Esther and