Re: New Game (please Approve) Tennis Team!!
How to Manage Tennis Teams
Note: Managers can not play that week that they are managing
1. Open a new excel spreadsheet (Google Drive or Microsoft Excel)
2. Make 2 pages and name the first one: Players, name the second one: Tennis Teams.
3. In the first one, paste the players in the randomized order in B5 and make the background yellow for visual purposes. Then take a screenshot and post the randomized order on the thread. Also in the first one, paste the players who committed in F5. On that same page, make teams based on their teammate requests. If you can't give everybody their requested teammate, don't worry because they will just have to deal with whoever is on their team.
4. On the second page, divide the number of players in the main draw by how many teams there are. If you get a decimal number, round the number down to the nearest whole number. You might have extra players and just put them on random teams.
5. Every time a player loses, put a strike through the player or bold the losers. Once a team has lost all of their players, bold all of their players.
6. After every round, take a screenshot of each teams' results and post it on the thread.
7. Once there is only one team standing, post the winner and the winning teams' team.
If anybody would like to be part of the Tennis Team Committee please PM awesomedude333 or BMT360 for more info.
Also, if somebody would like to make an excel spreadsheet with formula, send the download link to awesomedude333 or BMT360.
Rankings: Tennis Tipping- Singles: 134 Doubles: 147 FITD: 36 Suicide Tennis!: 119 PAW: 89
FITD Titles: Barcelona '14
Tennis Tipping Achievements:
Cali CH '14 (def. joao parana 1-0)
Mohammedia CH '14 (l. to Wolmas)
Cherbourg CH '14 w/ Thunderfish8 (def. ESimp/ThePhenom)
Meknes CH '14 (l. samib_187)
Noumea CH '14 w/ Thunderfish8 (l. sfar/supertec)
Tashkent CH '14 (l. Freak3yman84)
My Record of matches won in a row: 9 ; Won Cali (5 matches) lost Tashkent in final (4 matches)
Last edited by BMT360 : 06-23-2014 at 10:26 PM.