Jerzy needs to rid of Tillikainen and focus more on Tennis! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-22-2014, 09:21 PM   #1
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jerzy needs to rid of Tillikainen and focus more on Tennis!

Alright, I will always support Jerzy and I will usually enjoy watching him, but lately I have been really damn frustrated in his game. I mean okay, losing to RBA is not bad on paper, but the manner in which he lost is just pathetic and he was disgraceful in his loss to Falla. It seems to me lately like he just doesn't care. Apart from his Davis Cup matches and a few in the indoor season he's really put in NO EFFORT whatsoever in his matches and doesn't even seem to care much about his losses either. Am I the only one to think that due to the fact he used to be poor but got rich and now he is content with how life is so only gives efforts in a few events per season? It seems like he is not wanting to improve at all. If any thing his game has regressed and he is a shadow of his former self. And I am sick and tired of Tillikainen, it is obvious he is not making any improvements to Jerzy's game, he is too soft and is happy to sit there in Jerzy's box with his designer sunglasses on, shouting 'come on Jerzy' every so often like it's going to spur him on to win. Jerzy needs a coach who is tough on him and doesn't take his lazy bullshit. Someone who can motivate him and teach him a good shot selection.

Discuss...
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2014, 09:25 AM   #2
country flag JamieMU30

JamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jerzy needs to rid of Tillikainen and focus more on Tennis!

Jerzy

He needs a new coach so badly

I fear his ranking will plummet after Wimbledon with the current state of his mentality and game

Someone please help Jerzy
JamieMU30 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:54 PM   #3
country flag Rychu
Thumps Chest Repeatedly

Rychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond repute

A no-brainer. Tillikainen needs to be sacked

Thiem - Kyrgios - Fognini - Monfils - Djokovic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Police Of Mind View Post
Growth factors ain't what they used to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borna Coric View Post
When I play my best yes I'm more a Djokovic game wise. When I'm not at my best I'm more like Murray.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...69&postcount=4
Rychu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:52 PM   #4
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

I am sick and tired of his disgusting on court attitude.

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

Old 04-04-2014, 09:39 PM   #5
country flag ProdigyEng

I am disgusted.

argument.
Quote:

Old 04-05-2014, 02:56 PM   #6
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

This is a great moment to get rid of the coach.
Dead Net Cord is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:28 PM   #7
country flag ProdigyEng

Can he trade his brain for a new one?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

argument.
Quote:

Old 04-06-2014, 04:33 PM   #8
country flag ProdigyEng

Smh so he threw a mic in a press conference? Absolutely disgraceful.

argument.
Quote:

Old 04-11-2014, 07:19 PM   #9

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

What a classy guy this Jerzy. He said he mustn't talk to the media now

He came up with that idea by himself.

http://eurosport.onet.pl/tenis/atp/j...am-zakaz/p1mzn
Old 05-12-2014, 11:25 AM   #10

Apparently Tillikainen was not in Jerzy's box in Rome. Instead there was Bartłomiej Dąbrowski (career high #211 in 1995).

source: https://twitter.com/TenisoweR
Old 05-12-2014, 11:36 AM   #11
country flag ProdigyEng

I will not be pleased until Muggikainen is completely gone.

argument.
Quote:

Old 05-12-2014, 03:03 PM   #12

It's a temporary issue, he'll be back soon...
Old 05-12-2014, 05:31 PM   #13

JJ's mom: The Jurek-Kim collaboration will go on, we're not the ones who sack the coach after some failure.

JJ's been playing with a new racket (since Madrid): Babolat Pure Drive instead of abolat Pure Control.
Old 05-12-2014, 05:35 PM   #14
country flag ProdigyEng

JJ fans in ruins .

He used the Aero Pro Drive in Mickey Carlo. Needs to stick to one racket.

argument.
Quote:

Old 05-13-2014, 02:00 PM   #15
country flag ProdigyEng

Jerzy won't bin the Finn, that much is clear. But I think we must remember what good times Jerzy and Kim had together as player and coach. Paris 2012, Rome QF's and of course Wimbledon 2013. I am not sure if we can just blame the Finn, perhaps it is just a bad spell of luck for Jurek and being low on confidence does not help. I'll give Finn a second chance.

argument.
Quote: