Ask the board Thread - Page 53 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-31-2014, 09:06 PM   #781
country flag Zberg

Zberg has a reputation beyond reputeZberg has a reputation beyond reputeZberg has a reputation beyond reputeZberg has a reputation beyond reputeZberg has a reputation beyond reputeZberg has a reputation beyond reputeZberg has a reputation beyond reputeZberg has a reputation beyond reputeZberg has a reputation beyond reputeZberg has a reputation beyond reputeZberg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask the board Thread

I am terribly sorry for this problem. I thought I was allowed to play both a tournament and Davis Cup in the same week.

My sincere apologies.
ATP W: Estoril 2011
Challengers W: Geneva 2014, Bratislava 2011, Lugano 2010 F: Poznan 2013, Barranquilla 2013, Istanbul 2011
Doubles: 31 (11)
Grand slams F: US Open 2013 (w/ Eland) SF: Australian Open 2014 (w/ Eland)
ATP W: Umag 2014, Rotterdam 2014, San Jose 2013, Dubai 2012, Estoril 2011 (w/ Eland) F: 's Hertogenbosch 2014, Oeiras 2014, Marseille 2012, Valencia 2011 (w/ Eland)
Challengers W: Geneva 2014, Rijeka 2011 (w/ Eland) F: Bratislava 2014, Campinas 2013, Barranquilla 2013, Istanbul 2011, Sao Paulo 2011, Cali 2010, Cordenons 2010, Orbetello 2010 (w/ Eland)
Zberg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2014, 09:14 PM   #782
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESimp View Post
Just noticed two of the players in Le Gosier are slated to play Davis Cup this week.

Since MD hasn't started I can easily replace doubles team with LL and the singles player with a LL.

Zberg however, was in the QD and won in round 1 there.

My question I have the picks of the 4th ALT which I could replace Zberg with. That ALT would end up losing in R1 to hamilton and I do have hamilton's picks for today. Can I go back and make those changes as Zberg was not suppose to be in draw due to being in Davis Cup.
I know he is in my davis cup team, but i wouldn't know why the rules for davis cup and for other double commitments would be different. And to me it sounds more logical to not let them play davis cup, for the sake of being consistent! zberg!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:44 AM   #783
country flag keqtqiadv

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahqz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESimp View Post
Just noticed two of the players in Le Gosier are slated to play Davis Cup this week.

Since MD hasn't started I can easily replace doubles team with LL and the singles player with a LL.

Zberg however, was in the QD and won in round 1 there.

My question I have the picks of the 4th ALT which I could replace Zberg with. That ALT would end up losing in R1 to hamilton and I do have hamilton's picks for today. Can I go back and make those changes as Zberg was not suppose to be in draw due to being in Davis Cup.
I support this decision.
Me too. DC was their first commitment (Dutch team confirmed a week before their posts in the Le Gosier thread), and since it's still possible to count the picks from the alternate who would have been in Zberg's place, I think it's the best thing to do in this situation.
keqtqiadv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:36 AM   #784
country flag ESimp

ESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keqtqiadv View Post
Me too. DC was their first commitment (Dutch team confirmed a week before their posts in the Le Gosier thread), and since it's still possible to count the picks from the alternate who would have been in Zberg's place, I think it's the best thing to do in this situation.
Since DC commitments were first it makes sense that they be removed from Le Gosier and will be replaced with LL/ALT. Thanks for response from the board.
ESimp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:16 PM   #785
country flag stbanchile

stbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond repute

What happened with draws maker of Sergio (sfar), the page is not found

I used another option for created QDs for tomorrow (Itajai).
stbanchile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:00 PM   #786
country flag Crustaceok

Crustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond repute

I failed to get the SE to MD in Itajai because of not knowing the rules, so I will need to play qualifying there.

My question is, can I withdraw of Itajai and commit in Chengdu? There are less than 32 entries at the moment and the manager said that there wont be qualifying, so I suppose that the deadline is on sunday and I can commit there as LE.

Thanks in advance

Garin - Lama - Jarry - Podlipnik - Malla

Tennis Tipping (actual/best)
Singles: 84/84 - W: Tianjin CH, Prague-2 CH, San Juan Fut / RU: Rovinj Fut, Gimcheon CH, Mons CH
Doubles (w/Chilenaitor): 108/108 - W: Kyoto CH, Samarkand CH, Mons CH / RU: Rimouski CH, Vicenza CH, Segovia CH, Bucharest Fut
Crustaceok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:57 PM   #787
country flag keqtqiadv

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute

You can't withdraw from a tournament if the draws have already been made.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:23 PM   #788
country flag Crustaceok

Crustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keqtqiadv View Post
You can't withdraw from a tournament if the draws have already been made.
Oh, I understand. Bad luck for me in this situation, hope I can qualify to the MD in Itajai and win Rovinj

Thank you for answering

Garin - Lama - Jarry - Podlipnik - Malla

Tennis Tipping (actual/best)
Singles: 84/84 - W: Tianjin CH, Prague-2 CH, San Juan Fut / RU: Rovinj Fut, Gimcheon CH, Mons CH
Doubles (w/Chilenaitor): 108/108 - W: Kyoto CH, Samarkand CH, Mons CH / RU: Rimouski CH, Vicenza CH, Segovia CH, Bucharest Fut
Crustaceok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 12:45 AM   #789
country flag stbanchile

stbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond reputestbanchile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustaceok View Post
Oh, I understand. Bad luck for me in this situation, hope I can qualify to the MD in Itajai and win Rovinj

Thank you for answering
Very good luck in my tournament compatriot

I am waiting for the anserw for my questions
Old 04-05-2014, 12:50 AM   #790
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stbanchile View Post
Very good luck in my tournament compatriot

I am waiting for the anserw for my questions
This question?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stbanchile View Post
What happened with draws maker of Sergio (sfar), the page is not found

I used another option for created QDs for tomorrow (Itajai).
sfar's draw maker has been discontinued after he left MTF.

Best available option atm is:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=249
vBookie net amount won: 31401 (2014: +24706, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 109 (high 90), TT doubles rank 63 (high 63).
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 12:58 AM   #791
country flag stbanchile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
This question?:

sfar's draw maker has been discontinued after he left MTF.

Best available option atm is:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=249
Thanks Markus, and very good luck in your nexts tournaments friend
Old 04-05-2014, 10:55 AM   #792
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

I'm totally confused what to do here

00:00 | (1) ThePhenom (ROU) vs. sharas36 (ISR) - Missing picks from ThePhenom
00:00 | Goldmund (GER) vs. (5) piloudethuin01 (BEL) - Missing picks from Goldmund Missing picks from piloudethuin01
00:00 | (2) Trucul (FRA) vs. Broseghini (BRA) - Missing picks from Trucul Missing picks from Broseghini
00:00 | Dr.Pils (NED) vs. (6) Rugsal25 (PER) - Missing picks from Dr.Pils Missing picks from Rugsal25

00:00 | (3) AussiesAdz (AUS) vs. VikisLietuva (LTU) - Missing picks from AussiesAdz
00:00 | cHiLL (GER) vs. (8) duarteln (POR) - Missing picks from cHiLL
00:00 | (4) hamiltonssj4 (BRA) vs. Pluut (NED) - Erdurak, Motti, Musialek vs. El-Effendi, Torroni, Davydenko
00:00 | Palin6o (ITA) vs. (7) Marskman (GBR) - Missing picks from Marskman

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 135 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 58 (Best 58) - Won Sao Paulo (with stbanchile), Won Stockholm (with Hellcat)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 11:6 (ATP 2:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:21 AM   #793
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkulpus View Post
I'm totally confused what to do here

00:00 | (1) ThePhenom (ROU) vs. sharas36 (ISR) - Missing picks from ThePhenom
00:00 | Goldmund (GER) vs. (5) piloudethuin01 (BEL) - Missing picks from Goldmund Missing picks from piloudethuin01
00:00 | (2) Trucul (FRA) vs. Broseghini (BRA) - Missing picks from Trucul Missing picks from Broseghini
00:00 | Dr.Pils (NED) vs. (6) Rugsal25 (PER) - Missing picks from Dr.Pils Missing picks from Rugsal25

00:00 | (3) AussiesAdz (AUS) vs. VikisLietuva (LTU) - Missing picks from AussiesAdz
00:00 | cHiLL (GER) vs. (8) duarteln (POR) - Missing picks from cHiLL
00:00 | (4) hamiltonssj4 (BRA) vs. Pluut (NED) - Erdurak, Motti, Musialek vs. El-Effendi, Torroni, Davydenko
00:00 | Palin6o (ITA) vs. (7) Marskman (GBR) - Missing picks from Marskman

Everyone who sent proceeds to the next round, and the best scorers among them get BYEs in the 2nd qualy round. Noone proceeds from not sending. That's my interpretation of the rules
vBookie net amount won: 31401 (2014: +24706, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 109 (high 90), TT doubles rank 63 (high 63).
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:29 AM   #794
country flag keqtqiadv

I think the higher ranked seeds (2 & 5) should advance to the second round as winners by ranking. Then the loser of hamiltonssj4 vs Pluut would take the remaning spot (LL R1 exception).
Old 04-08-2014, 12:19 AM   #795
country flag supertom

supertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
petesampras_1 is out of both singles and doubles. He deleted his post.
It should have a sanction against petesampras_1. This is not acceptable.
TT doubles: - Rank 94 (+175 in 2013)
Titles: CH Buenos-Aires'12, Fut Poitiers'13 , CH Caltanisseta'13, ATP Bogota (with Fickelgruber)
PAW: Rank 36 (Race: 19)
FITD: W Kuala Lumpur'12, Dusseldorf'13, 2nd Sydney'13
DTT: W Doubles (w. goOudinUSA)

Allez les Frenchies (Tsonga/Monfils/Gasquet/Simon/Paire/De Scheeper/Pouille/Bourgue)
supertom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote