MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii- Tribal Council #5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-15-2005, 07:10 PM   #1
country flag I<3Lindsay

I<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond repute
Default MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii- Tribal Council #5

Hello Wai and Ahi Tribes! In another twist this week, 3 people will be voted out by you guys! 2 from the Ahi Tribe because they lost the immunity challenge, and 1 from the Wai Tribe because of the twist. Since you have been here before i will keep this short.

Wai Tribe:

All you have to do is send me a pm with the following:
-Your name
-Your tribe
-Who you are voting out (1 PERSON!)
-Reason you are voting him/her out.

Ahi Tribe:

All you have to do is pm me the following:
-Your name
-Your tribe
-Who you are voting out (2 PEOPLE!
-Reason you are voting him/her out.

Both Tribes:

If you fail to send in a pm with any of the above (according to your tribe) missing, you will inquire a vote for yourself (only 1 vote).

Goodluck, and get those votes in!

The deadline is Wednesday, August 17th at 3:00 pm est.
-Who you
I<3Lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2005, 07:13 PM   #2
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii- Tribal Council #5

Old 08-15-2005, 07:17 PM   #3
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-15-2005, 07:24 PM   #4
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
I know. What's the point of immunity if you still have to vote someone off At least we only have to vote one instead of two.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:40 PM   #5
country flag Suzi

Suzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond repute

this is a load of bs, sorry for the language but really!

Iguana, Biscuit, Pim Pim, the ledge that is Rafter! and my new love Nole!

Other Notable non-tennis supportees: Aaron Peirsol, LIVERPOOL, Kimi 'World Champ' Raikkonen, Thorkildsen, Adam Scott and many more......
and proud to be a morgette & mattiholic!!!
Suzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:45 PM   #6
country flag Haute

Haute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond repute

I guess after this week our tribe will finally be left with the people who actually participate...
Haute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:53 PM   #7
country flag Suzi

Suzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond repute

well i dont really give 2 craps no more but sorry thomas if i sounded harsh earlier, in a crap mood

Iguana, Biscuit, Pim Pim, the ledge that is Rafter! and my new love Nole!

Other Notable non-tennis supportees: Aaron Peirsol, LIVERPOOL, Kimi 'World Champ' Raikkonen, Thorkildsen, Adam Scott and many more......
and proud to be a morgette & mattiholic!!!
Suzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 10:20 PM   #8
country flag I<3Lindsay

I<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Lindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzi
this is a load of bs, sorry for the language but really!
there's a reason i'm doing this, don't worry. And no, its not just to be mean or to get rid of the inactive players... there's a real reason behind it
Old 08-16-2005, 05:09 PM   #9
country flag molikfan2004

molikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond reputemolikfan2004 has a reputation beyond repute

this is mean!!
molikfan2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 09:16 PM   #10
country flag I<3Lindsay

Here are the votes. If you guys aren't even going to take the time to vote, i am not going to take the time to make it look more interesting:

Wai Tribe:

-Marat
-Compared to the other members of our tribe, I know them the least. Nothing personal.

-Mario
-I really had to vote someone off and even if he was active, I don't think he gave too many positive vibes to the tribe.

-Marat
-I wasn't gonna vote for u but nobody came up with a better idea for me sorry

-Mario
-I had to pick someone.. sorry mike

-Mario
-coz personal reasons

-Mario
-because of personal reasons

By a vote of 4-2 Mario is voted out of the Ahi Tribe.

Ahi Tribe:

-Goran and Mariano
-Haven't seen Goran since the first set; Mariano wandered off into the jungle last week and haven't seen him since. He was probably eaten by a carnivorous plant.

-Mariano and Goran
-Mariano cos i had to and Goran cos i had to vote off another and his name was just there

-Mariano
-I didn’t vote

-Goran
-I didn’t vote

-Juan Carlos
-I didn’t vote

By a vote of 3-3-1, Goran and Mariano are voted out of the Ahi Tribe.

Goodbye Goran, Mariano and Mario

Last edited by I<3Lindsay : 08-17-2005 at 07:38 PM.
Old 08-16-2005, 09:53 PM   #11
country flag Oneofakind0490

Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond reputeOneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond reputeOneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond reputeOneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond reputeOneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond reputeOneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond reputeOneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond reputeOneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond reputeOneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond reputeOneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond reputeOneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute

oh poor Mike You should have kept me bitch
Oneofakind0490 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 09:58 PM   #12
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I♥Davenport
Here are the votes. If you guys aren't even going to take the time to vote, i am not going to take the time to make it look more interesting:

Wai Tribe:

-Marat
-Compared to the other members of our tribe, I know them the least. Nothing personal.

-Mario
-I really had to vote someone off and even if he was active, I don't think he gave too many positive vibes to the tribe.

-Marat
-I wasn't gonna vote for u but nobody came up with a better idea for me sorry

-Mario
-I had to pick someone.. sorry mike

-Mario
-coz personal reasons

-Mario
-because of personal reasons

By a vote of 4-2 Marat is voted out of the Ahi Tribe.
Ermm... you mean Mario was voted out, right? Not Marat. At least that's the way I count it.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 09:59 PM   #13
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

mike
but it is chance for you to come back a new twist
Old 08-17-2005, 05:59 AM   #14
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

WTF is this twist thingy ??
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote