Nikola Milojevic - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-31-2013, 01:01 PM   #91
country flag Crvena Zvezda

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nikola Milojevic

Nikola defeated Antonio 7/6 6/2 and will now face Seed #1 Axel MICHON (FRANCUSKA 23 g. #264)

N°1E

Please buy Nadal some hair gel so that he can stop buttpicking to comb his hair.
Goat only matters to make cheese.
Crvena Zvezda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2013, 11:23 AM   #92

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute

Nikola lost in the third set tie breaker.

His serve is still a little bit weakon clay but he showed guts to level 1 set all and then break back in the third.

Michon is indeed a true clay player with wins over Richard Becker and a couple of clay futures won.

N°1E

Please buy Nadal some hair gel so that he can stop buttpicking to comb his hair.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:43 AM   #93
country flag Ace20

Ace20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond repute

Getting to know...Nikola Milojevic

Quote:
The ITF Junior Circuit caught up with world No. 4 Nikola Milojevic from Serbia to find out more about the 18-year-old.

ITF Junior Circuit: Tell us a bit about yourself…

Nikola Milojevic: I’m from Serbia originally, Belgrade. My mother was a good swimmer, my father was into football so no connection with tennis. I had some friends when I was seven who started tennis, so I figured ‘why not me?’, and when I first came to the court, some coaches said ‘this kid is talented, maybe we should start working seriously’ and that was it. When I was seven years old, I started for that age already playing some serious tennis, and scores came out. And from then on it just got more and more serious, I practised more, I improved myself, and I got here.
So do you have brothers and sisters?

No, I’m the only one.
You said your parents were quite sporty?
Yeah, my father played football in Germany and mum was a good swimmer in Belgrade but not professionally.
Which is your favourite surface?
My favourite surface… well, it’s tough to say since I won on each surface the great tournaments… but I have to say actually hard court because I have the most winning tournaments on it. But I love to play on grass and surprisingly I’m playing good now on clay. But let’s say hard court since I have my biggest wins on that surface.
What about outside tennis? Do you have any other hobbies?
Of course. I love movies, I go to the cinema as much as I can with my friends. Music, reading books, always seeing what is coming out, new books.
What about music? What types of music do you like?
I really listen to all kinds of music. Let’s say before the match, something with a good beat, a good rhythm to pump me up, and after the match maybe some slow, relaxing music.
Do you have a favourite place or a favourite tournament?
My favourite tournament would be Wimbledon, I really love playing at Wimbledon. For the country, I can’t really say, because I am in a lot of countries, there will always be a couple of places that you want to go.
What is it about Wimbledon that you like?
I can’t really say what… it’s that wonderful feeling when you’re on the grass, and everybody’s in white, and there is all that tradition, it’s the oldest Grand Slam. It feels different from any other tournament.
Tennis must be quite big in Serbia now. Do you get a lot of extra attention because of that?
Well, since I became No. 1, the press went huge. That was the moment almost everybody in Serbia knew about me, and Novak [Djokovic] congratulated me on his Facebook and Twitter… that was big, everybody heard then. From now on, it’s a little bit of a different situation, and they know in Serbia about the other junior, Laslo Djere, who is also ranked in the Top 10 in the world, and coming from such a small country it’s unbelievable. And even now having these great juniors in Serbia, tennis is hugely popular.
Is that extra pressure for you or do you quite enjoy that?
I don’t really feel it, because I try not to read the press. It always is a little bit pressured… having Novak [Djokovic] and [Janko] Tipsarevic in the Top ten, and now having two juniors in the top three, everybody expects you to play a final or a semifinal of a Grand Slam, and nobody really knows how tough it is. But I try not to think about these things. It’s always nice when you come from a big score to your home, and everybody’s happy, but now I have to focus on the next match, and that’s the only thing I’ll be focused on.
You have spoken to Djokovic and to Tipsarevic as your mentors quite a lot… are they always very helpful?
They help me a lot. I don’t know if I would have become a player like this if it wasn’t for them, because we practise so much and just by that I improve myself a lot, and it gives me huge confidence for the junior matches.

Tsonga | Raonic | Dimitrov | Nishikori | Janowicz | Tomic | Sock | D.Y. | Harrison Bothers | Thiem | Kyrgios

Peliwo | Khachanov | Ymer Bothers | Kokkinakis | Coppejans | K. Edmund | Coric | Quinzi | Garin
Djere | L. Broady | JWH | Saville | Milojevic | Tatlot | Couacaud | Tiafoe | Mmoh | Kozlov | Rubin | O. Luz
Ace20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:23 AM   #94

Nikola won his second ITF 10.000 in kazakhstani Aktobe :

R32 d Kuatbek ABIYEV (KAZ unr) 6/1 6/0
R16 d Sanjar FAYZIEV (UZB 1019) 7/6(6) 6/4
QF d 2 Vladimir IVANOV (EST 566) 7/5 7/6(1)
SF d 8 Andrei VASILEVSKI (BLR 739) 6/3 6/1
F d Ilya LEBEDEV (RUS 1565) 7/6(5) 6/3

No big names but all in straight sets and 18 big points !

Gonna climb up about 100 ranking spots and join another Nikola (Cacic) around #580

N°1E

Last edited by Crvena Zvezda : 03-15-2014 at 09:25 AM.
Old 03-15-2014, 05:42 PM   #95
country flag Ace20

Ace20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond reputeAce20 has a reputation beyond repute

Tsonga | Raonic | Dimitrov | Nishikori | Janowicz | Tomic | Sock | D.Y. | Harrison Bothers | Thiem | Kyrgios

Peliwo | Khachanov | Ymer Bothers | Kokkinakis | Coppejans | K. Edmund | Coric | Quinzi | Garin
Djere | L. Broady | JWH | Saville | Milojevic | Tatlot | Couacaud | Tiafoe | Mmoh | Kozlov | Rubin | O. Luz
Old 05-16-2014, 08:57 PM   #96
country flag Ace20

Tunisia F1 Sousse

R1: Nikola MILOJEVIC (SRB) [4] d. Adriano QUINTI (GER) 6-0 6-0
R2: Nikola MILOJEVIC (SRB) [4] d. Riccardo MAIGA (SUI) 6-4 6-4
QF: Remi BOUTILLIER (FRA) [5] d. Nikola MILOJEVIC (SRB) [4] 6-3 6-3

Old 05-16-2014, 09:03 PM   #97
country flag Ace20

Düsseldorf Open

(7)Ivo Karlović v Tobias Kamke
Q v Nikola Milojevic
Benjamin Becker v Juan Mónaco
Bye v (2)Marcel Granollers

Old 05-19-2014, 05:35 PM   #98

Outstanding perf from Nikola that fought back from 1 break down in the decider and defeated Basic.

Now Giant Karlovic

N°1E

Old 05-19-2014, 05:38 PM   #99
country flag Ace20

Yeah should gain alot ranking points for this win & move up the ranking, Karlovic going be tough but clay is Karlovic worst surface

Old 05-19-2014, 10:01 PM   #100
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond repute

Bravo Nikola

TITLES
Singles: 2012: CH Este Futures
Doubles: 2012: CH Marrakesh (w/Tristanslav), CH* Szczecin (w/juakos17) 2013: CH Charlottesville, CH Champaign (w/1987518LPF)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:39 PM   #101

Well TBH, even if Clay is Doktor Ivo worst surface; I think Nikola is not used to such a powerfull serve.

And is own serve is not strong enough not to be broken, even by Ivo.

N°1E

Old 06-07-2014, 01:11 PM   #102
country flag Ace20

Reached the finals in an ITF event in turkey but lost in the finals, still an good run

Turkey F19 Bodrum

R1: Nikola MILOJEVIC (SRB) [1] def Young Seok KIM (KOR) 6-2 6-2
R2: Nikola MILOJEVIC (SRB) [1] def Ferdun SHEVKEDOV (BUL) 6-1 6-1
QF: Nikola MILOJEVIC (SRB) [1] def Alex BLUMENBERG (BRA) [6] 6-3 6-2
SF: Nikola MILOJEVIC (SRB) [1] def Gregoire BARRERE (FRA) [4] 7-6(3) 6-3
F: Jared DONALDSON (USA) [3] def Nikola MILOJEVIC (SRB) [1] 6-3 6-4

Old 07-26-2014, 03:12 PM   #103
country flag Ace20

Lost another ITF Final.

China F9 Zhangjiagang

R1: Nikola MILOJEVIC (SRB) [4] def Yifan WU (CHN) 6-0 6-3
R2: Nikola MILOJEVIC (SRB) [4] def Fajing SUN (CHN) 6-4 6-0
QF: Nikola MILOJEVIC (SRB) [4] def Duck Hee LEE (KOR) [8] 6-4 6-4
SF: Nikola MILOJEVIC (SRB) [4] def Ji Sung NAM (KOR) [5] 6-2 6-7(3) 7-5
F: Zhe LI (CHN) [6] def Nikola MILOJEVIC (SRB) [4] 6-2 6-2