Indian Wells Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated March 9, 2014) - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-02-2014, 06:57 PM   #31
country flag yuval85

yuval85 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Indian Wells Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated March 1, 2014)

Hello,

I know it could be in the S.Q.T, I'm a tennis fan for 15 years, but I never knew how the order of play goes: I would like to know then will IW publish the order of play for the upcoming Saturday and Sunday? I know the draw is on this Tuesday, but I really want to watch Federer play on the second round.

Thank you for your help! :-)
yuval85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2014, 08:34 PM   #32
country flag nadejda

nadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated March 1, 2014)

well the OP is usually posted the night before, so for Saturday that is Friday evening...
If you know wich particular player you want to watch check out at wich half of the scheme he is into. Normally the top half playes on one day, the bottom on the other for the first couple of rounds for MS and smaller tournaments, and for GS till the end. There can be some small changes for players involved in later stages of tournaments the week before or into doubles matches, as well as any match which was postponed due to a rain delay.
Hope that helps.

Grigor Dimitrov

Soderling Cilic Murray Gasquet Tsonga Wawrinka Kohlshreiber Fognini Berdych Haas Melzer F.Lopes Nieminen Pospisil Davydenko Baghdatis Mahut Bellucci Berankis Harrison Troicki

Sampras & Safin

most beautiful sports: volleyball and tennis

Last edited by nadejda : 03-02-2014 at 08:39 PM.
nadejda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:01 AM   #33
country flag yuval85

Default Re: Indian Wells Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated March 2, 2014)

Thank you for your response!
So let's say that Roger is drawn to the top half on Tuesday, can you predict if he will play on Saturday or Sunday? Or you still have to wait until Friday?
I don't know if you know, but this tournament has a huge demand! The tickets are almost sold out for the first weekend... That's why I'm asking, because I would have bought long time ago the tickets for the day and session of Roger's if I would have known when he will play...

Thanks again!
Old 03-03-2014, 01:19 AM   #34
country flag Doktor Carpet

Doktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuval85 View Post
Thank you for your response!
So let's say that Roger is drawn to the top half on Tuesday, can you predict if he will play on Saturday or Sunday? Or you still have to wait until Friday?
I don't know if you know, but this tournament has a huge demand! The tickets are almost sold out for the first weekend... That's why I'm asking, because I would have bought long time ago the tickets for the day and session of Roger's if I would have known when he will play...

Thanks again!
No, you can't predict. He'll play either Saturday or Sunday. Normally you'll have to wait until Friday to know. I said normally, cause sometimes they release the top players sked 2 days earlier.
Doktor Carpet is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:47 AM   #35
country flag yuval85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Carpet View Post
No, you can't predict. He'll play either Saturday or Sunday. Normally you'll have to wait until Friday to know. I said normally, cause sometimes they release the top players sked 2 days earlier.
Where do they publish the top seeds schedule, how can I find it? And do you know if last year in IW they published it 2 days in advance?

Last edited by yuval85 : 03-03-2014 at 03:27 AM.
Old 03-03-2014, 02:28 AM   #36
country flag BAMJ6

BAMJ6 has a reputation beyond reputeBAMJ6 has a reputation beyond reputeBAMJ6 has a reputation beyond reputeBAMJ6 has a reputation beyond reputeBAMJ6 has a reputation beyond reputeBAMJ6 has a reputation beyond reputeBAMJ6 has a reputation beyond reputeBAMJ6 has a reputation beyond reputeBAMJ6 has a reputation beyond reputeBAMJ6 has a reputation beyond reputeBAMJ6 has a reputation beyond repute

Is Haas playing here? If he doesn't and Delpotro withdraws, then Sock frees up another wildcard for Lacko since he's out of the Qualifying draw
BAMJ6 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:47 PM   #37

Doktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where do they publish the top seeds schedule, how can I find it? And do you know if last year in IW they published it 2 days in advance?
If they decide to release the most famous seeded players sked earlier (Nadal, Fed, Djoko), they will publish on twitter for sure:
https://twitter.com/bnpparibasopen/
Old 03-03-2014, 05:28 PM   #38
country flag Mahqz

Mahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated March 3, 2014)

Wildcard for Ram?
TT Singles ranking: 68 (High: 52)

TT Doubles: W 2013: Winston-Salem, Sarajevo; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2012: Antalya, Tiburon; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2011: Izmir CH (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles ranking: 60 (High: 31)

-- TT Board Member --
Mahqz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:21 PM   #39
country flag Sambuca

Sambuca has a reputation beyond reputeSambuca has a reputation beyond reputeSambuca has a reputation beyond reputeSambuca has a reputation beyond reputeSambuca has a reputation beyond reputeSambuca has a reputation beyond reputeSambuca has a reputation beyond reputeSambuca has a reputation beyond reputeSambuca has a reputation beyond reputeSambuca has a reputation beyond reputeSambuca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qualifying Entry List (updated March 4, 2014)

do you know if Lajovic will be LL for sure? thanks.
Sambuca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 11:58 AM   #40

Quote:
Top half R1 will be played today, so probably top half R2 will be played on Saturday. That means Fed will play on Saturday (also Nadal and Murray) almost for sure.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:19 PM   #41
country flag marqwis

marqwis has a reputation beyond reputemarqwis has a reputation beyond reputemarqwis has a reputation beyond reputemarqwis has a reputation beyond reputemarqwis has a reputation beyond reputemarqwis has a reputation beyond reputemarqwis has a reputation beyond reputemarqwis has a reputation beyond reputemarqwis has a reputation beyond reputemarqwis has a reputation beyond reputemarqwis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated March 5, 2014)

Sweet backhand winner by Smee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4RP8KlrP6E
marqwis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:37 AM   #42
country flag yuval85

Quote:
Top half R1 will be played today, so probably top half R2 will be played on Saturday. That means Fed will play on Saturday (also Nadal and Murray) almost for sure.
Thank you again!
I'm looking on twitter but there was no announcement about the top seed players' schedule for this weekend.
I hope they will publish something.
If you hear something about it, please let me know. Thanks again!

Last edited by yuval85 : 03-07-2014 at 07:54 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:59 AM   #43

Quote:
Thank you again!
I'm looking on twitter but there was no announcement about the top seed players' schedule for this weekend.
I hope they will publish something.
If you hear something about it, please let me know. Thanks again!
No problem.

It's almost 100% it's gonna be on Saturday, since they usually follow the "GS sked" on this early round. Top half playing on a day, bottom half playing on the next day. Sked for tomorrow will probably be released around 5-6 pm today.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=1265 - some pics of Roger and Dimitrov training.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:40 AM   #44
country flag yuval85

Quote:
No problem.

It's almost 100% it's gonna be on Saturday, since they usually follow the "GS sked" on this early round. Top half playing on a day, bottom half playing on the next day. Sked for tomorrow will probably be released around 5-6 pm today.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=1265 - some pics of Roger and Dimitrov training.
So, you were right. :-)
Does it mean that the quarter finals of the top half will be on Thursday or Friday?
Thank you!
Old 03-08-2014, 12:12 PM   #45

Quote:
So, you were right. :-)
Does it mean that the quarter finals of the top half will be on Thursday or Friday?
Thank you!
Thursday much more likely, almost for sure.

On the other hand, all 16 matches of R16 will be played on Wednesday.
http://www.bnpparibasopen.com/Schedu...-Schedule.aspx