Where to buy a ball machine for a french player - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-25-2014, 02:18 PM   #1
country flag supertino7

supertino7 is on a distinguished road
Default Where to buy a ball machine for a french player

Hi,

I'm a french tennis passionnate and player. I'm decided : for my improvement, I'm about to buy a ball machine. After a long time of comparisons, I found the right model : the Lobster Elite V LE. Portable, programmable, a little bit expensive but i'm ok to spend this amount for my passion
Now the review is that in France, the ball machines are not generalized, hard to find a dealer or too much expensive comparing to USA, where a lot of private own a ball machine, resellers are easy to find and prices are much lower, in dollar also.
Anyway, I found the best deal from a german online shop which delivers to France. Someone has any feedback of tennisman.de ? Is it a serious reseller ? I had 2 or 3 mail exchanges with, the guy answers quite fast but it's not necessarily representative of what happens once you paid 3000€
The last solution would be to order directly from USA. The problem is that the warranty doesn't apply. Do you think the warranty is something essential ? (a little bit obvious, but does saving something like 800$ worth it...)

Thank you for all your advices
supertino7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote