Keeping the faith in Kitzbuhel - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-29-2005, 07:17 PM   #46
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keeping the faith in Kitzbuhel

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
well nico fell down twice but.. no problem was just fatigue relax .remember he is still trying to come back
oh yes nico has so much power hope he have a 2-sets match against verdasco
I hope so Alonso....I can't help it, I worry about Nico..lol! And hard when I can't see the matches and can only follow them on the computer. I don't want to see him injured again.

I hope that he wins tomorrow too, but only if he can do it without hurting himself. That was a tough match today.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2005, 07:20 PM   #47
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

What a great news, our Nico won!!!

I'm so happy and proud of him ... Keep fighting Nico, you can win the title again!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 08:15 PM   #48
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Alright Nico!!! You've made it to the semifinals. It is so awesome how well you're coming back. Get some rest tonight-good thing Fena is in Miami so you won't be out celebrating his B-day!

And Buena Suerte tomorrow against the other Fernando! You are a winner Nico plain and simple.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 12:45 AM   #49
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

From the atp site - what Nico had to say after the match with Lapentti:

Massu: “It’s difficult to play in this heat, 46 degrees inside a centre court. It’s concrete all around you so it’s even hotter and it was hard to breathe. I fought against this throughout the whole match. It was tough to find air and I was lacking oxygen throughout the match.

“At the start of the third set, I started to feel some cramp. I’ve never had cramps in my life so it was scary but luckily I won that game. I tried to play shorter points from then on and luckily the cramps didn’t continue.

“I’ve had a tough year with my health. It was tough as I was playing the best tennis of my life and then I got injured so it was tough. I’m feeling well physically now. To win in a tournament where I have great memories, I’ll always come back here as long as I can. My game suits Kitzbuhel well. I have great memories here and I hope that can continue that this year.”

On Verdasco tomorrow: “I hope I can perform tomorrow as I have been. He plays pretty quickly but I’ll try to impose my game. It’s important to rest first but my desire is there. My desire to get back to the top is there so I think that will favor me. Mentally I’m very strong and very positive. From the three hours we played today, I was strong the whole match, thinking how I could win which is very positive as it’s not easy to do that.”
Old 07-30-2005, 12:58 AM   #50
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope that Nico don't be too tired tomorrow

Vamos Nico, do your best!!!

Old 07-30-2005, 02:38 PM   #51
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Nico lost 6-3 3-6 5-7

Great fight Nico

Old 07-30-2005, 02:39 PM   #52
country flag NicoFan

Nico lost 6-3, 3-6, 5-7.

But he fought so hard!!!

I am soooo very very very proud of him.

Great tournament - on the comback trail, and he gets to the SFs!

No shame in losing to someone like Verdasco.

Lots of to Nico though because I know he's bumming...he loves Kitz. I think though after a couple of days, he'll realize how great he did!

Such a warrior - just love this guy!
Old 07-30-2005, 02:48 PM   #53
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

So sad he lost but he fought to the end and I didn't think he would have that much in him after yesterday. So proud of him and his fighting spirit.
You're the best Nico. As far as I'm concerned getting to the semis here is as good as winning the whole thing when you're still coming back.

And really, the last 3 tournies he's been in he's made the the quarters in one and the semis in two (if memory serves me right) Any player would be happy with those reslults even if not injured! Love ya Nico!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 03:53 PM   #54
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Yes - Nico has nothing to be ashamed of losing here - he has done himself and his fans proud

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 04:27 PM   #55
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Keeping the faith in Kitzbuhel

Really feel sad about this tight result. But at lease his form is coming.

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 05:15 PM   #56
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Nico i'm so proud of you .. saved 7 mp before verdasco won this ! ! ! soo sorry ! but you did an excelent job ... you're such a fighter you really rock .. actually i almost cried today when he saved all these Mp

hope to see you good again you're the best