Schedule 2014 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
country flag Pablo23

Pablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Schedule 2014

Hey folks, first post in this section!

The schedule for the first two months of 2014 is UP at Tommy's official site.

http://www.tommyhaas.com/English/Dates/

Auckland-Australian Open, then two weeks of rest, and then:
Rotterdam/Delray Beach/Sao Paulo, back to back, different surfaces, traveling, etc.
I really don't know why he thinks this is a good idea...

Roger Federer - Stan Wawrinka - Jerzy Janowicz - Lleyton Hewitt - Dominic Thiem

TT Singles [ Gen. Rank: #138 / Best Rank: #131] [ Titles: - ] [ Finals: ATP Bastad '14 - Kaohsiung 14' ]
TT Doubles [ Gen. Rank: #154 / Best Rank: #154] [ Titles: León '14 ] [ Finals: New Delhi '14 - Busan '14 ] --> with MachineGun

Playing since Dec. 30 2013. Last Update August 25 2014
Pablo23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #2
country flag TennisFan2012

TennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schedule 2014

Thanks, Pablo. That is a lot of traveling and adjustment. Maybe he schedules some of these things with the understanding that he can pull out if he is injured/weary rather than schedule minimally and ask for entry at the last minute. Maybe that is the way that appearance fees work, since with his early entry the promoters can advertise that he is on the roster (with the caveat that there are no guarantees that players will appear).
TennisFan2012 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:50 AM   #3
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan2012 View Post
Thanks, Pablo. That is a lot of traveling and adjustment. Maybe he schedules some of these things with the understanding that he can pull out if he is injured/weary rather than schedule minimally and ask for entry at the last minute. Maybe that is the way that appearance fees work, since with his early entry the promoters can advertise that he is on the roster (with the caveat that there are no guarantees that players will appear).
I have always wondered how that worked? But poor Tommy has not gotten off to a good start in 2014

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:51 AM   #4
country flag STUHL

STUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond repute

Well he is also in the Entry List of Zagreb. Did he already withdraw there?
STUHL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:29 AM   #5
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by STUHL View Post
He is indeed listed there and is the #2 Seed. The thread on the Tournament doesn't mention any withdraws, but the thread only goes up to Feb. 4th.

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:42 PM   #6
country flag Pablo23

Pablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by STUHL View Post
oh Tommy ffs if you're going to play every tournament why not Buenos Aires???

Yeah, not the best start. Apparently, he had a headache vs Sock... One day and some hours left for the R1 AO, though!

edit: Just checked the official site, Zagreb's not there...

Roger Federer - Stan Wawrinka - Jerzy Janowicz - Lleyton Hewitt - Dominic Thiem

TT Singles [ Gen. Rank: #138 / Best Rank: #131] [ Titles: - ] [ Finals: ATP Bastad '14 - Kaohsiung 14' ]
TT Doubles [ Gen. Rank: #154 / Best Rank: #154] [ Titles: León '14 ] [ Finals: New Delhi '14 - Busan '14 ] --> with MachineGun

Playing since Dec. 30 2013. Last Update August 25 2014

Last edited by Pablo23 : 01-11-2014 at 09:44 PM. Reason: more stuff.
Pablo23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:42 PM   #7
country flag TennisFan2012

TennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad about Tommy's shoulder injury. He was intense well beyond his "good intense" zone, with lots of serving problems and wild mis-hits on several of his usually steady groundstrokes, and was rushing during the time I was able to see the match. He usually is able to make adjustments and get control, so it was clear something was wrong. I'm glad he stopped rather than exacerbate the injury and hope he gets well soon.
TennisFan2012 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 03:32 PM   #8
country flag Lugburz

Lugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo23 View Post
oh Tommy ffs if you're going to play every tournament why not Buenos Aires???

Yeah, not the best start. Apparently, he had a headache vs Sock... One day and some hours left for the R1 AO, though!

edit: Just checked the official site, Zagreb's not there...
There's simply no sense going all the way to Buenos Aires. Not only it's on clay and it would mess his hc prep, but also Zagreb is pretty close to his parent's home so they can reunite again. Plus its nice prep for the upcoming hc/indoor season.

Philipp Kohlschreiber - Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Everytime Haas wins a point is the happiest moment in my life.
Lugburz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote