MTF has a bad reputation on TF - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-21-2014, 07:29 PM   #181
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF has a bad reputation on TF

We live in an era where Women's tennis is in health support.
There are more models than tennis players. Everyone in the world knows that if Serena's mind isn't thinking in crushing a bat in someone's head, she'd be winning every match 6-0.
There are no legends in WTA ATM, the early days are way behind us and watching 80% of WTA matches isn't exactly good quality tennis.

Now, men's tennis is (ending?) in the so called "Big 4 era". Maybe 80% of the players have NO CHANCES vs the big 4 and that makes the SFs predictable (or at least it was until some months ago).
But we have three playes that many people think they're in the top 10 of the open era, and that's a lot.

Now, both forums, sadly has a big population of stupid trolly bitches who aren't easy to live with.
Difference is, that MTF's trolling is a little more... Fedalovic biased.

RafaFan: "RRRAFY IZ D GOAT. DOKOBITCH LOZT, HAHA. NOW ZWIZZ MIZZ WILL LUZ TOO"
FedFan: "KEEP WOTCHIN UZ FROM BEHIND, FEDDY IZ D BEZT OJ THE WORL. BICH"
DjokoFan: "YOO ARRR JUST SCERRRD OF BOTH LOZING TO NOLY IN FRENCHOPAN, AJJJJJDEEEEHHH"
MurrayFan: "Hello, i'm a Murray Fan"
Mark Lenders: "Fuck you, Vulture".
Everyone: "Fuck you, Vulture".

TF is just... a little more personal, "oh, he'ssa bitch, because he supports a bitch" - gif gif gif gif gif gif - "She'sa bitch".
I personally can't stand those gifs, Hian tried to insert them in MTF... It didn't worked out.

Difference is, as WTA is in life support, men's tennis gets a lot of airing and importance with these 4 players getting bigger and bigger.
Both GMs are shitty tard wars, but our GM is more tardy-wise.

2 different kinds of people, 2 different posters.

I have no idea why we care about TF when WTA is so weak right now.
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2014, 08:56 PM   #182
country flag ZetaKizzy

ZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
We live in an era where Women's tennis is in health support.
There are more models than tennis players. Everyone in the world knows that if Serena's mind isn't thinking in crushing a bat in someone's head, she'd be winning every match 6-0.
There are no legends in WTA ATM, the early days are way behind us and watching 80% of WTA matches isn't exactly good quality tennis.

Now, men's tennis is (ending?) in the so called "Big 4 era". Maybe 80% of the players have NO CHANCES vs the big 4 and that makes the SFs predictable (or at least it was until some months ago).
But we have three playes that many people think they're in the top 10 of the open era, and that's a lot.

Now, both forums, sadly has a big population of stupid trolly bitches who aren't easy to live with.
Difference is, that MTF's trolling is a little more... Fedalovic biased.

RafaFan: "RRRAFY IZ D GOAT. DOKOBITCH LOZT, HAHA. NOW ZWIZZ MIZZ WILL LUZ TOO"
FedFan: "KEEP WOTCHIN UZ FROM BEHIND, FEDDY IZ D BEZT OJ THE WORL. BICH"
DjokoFan: "YOO ARRR JUST SCERRRD OF BOTH LOZING TO NOLY IN FRENCHOPAN, AJJJJJDEEEEHHH"
MurrayFan: "Hello, i'm a Murray Fan"
Mark Lenders: "Fuck you, Vulture".
Everyone: "Fuck you, Vulture".

TF is just... a little more personal, "oh, he'ssa bitch, because he supports a bitch" - gif gif gif gif gif gif - "She'sa bitch".
I personally can't stand those gifs, Hian tried to insert them in MTF... It didn't worked out.

Difference is, as WTA is in life support, men's tennis gets a lot of airing and importance with these 4 players getting bigger and bigger.
Both GMs are shitty tard wars, but our GM is more tardy-wise.

2 different kinds of people, 2 different posters.

I have no idea why we care about TF when WTA is so weak right now.
Life support yet the women's finals get higher ratings than the men. Whatever you say. And no legends? I think the Williams sisters might have something to say about that; especially Serena.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
ZetaKizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:08 PM   #183
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaKizzy View Post
Life support yet the women's finals get higher ratings than the men. Whatever you say. And no legends? I think the Williams sisters might have something to say about that; especially Serena.

Ok. Only Serena, and i'm not sure she enters in the top 10 of history of WTA. Yet in the ATP we're talking about 3 players in the top 10. And Federer is possibly the best open era player.
We're talking about a big difference right here.

...I didn't understand your first point about the ranking points... Does that mean anything at all? Does anyone care about the difference between the ranking points the finalist get?
Old 01-21-2014, 09:49 PM   #184
country flag Doktor Carpet

Doktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Doktor Carpet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:59 PM   #185
country flag Redaftw

Redaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond repute

I think she's talking about US TV Ratings. But it's unfair to compare a final on Sunday with an US player involved with a final on a Monday afternoon when most people are still working or just finished.
Redaftw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:07 PM   #186
country flag Doktor Carpet

Doktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redaftw View Post
I think she's talking about US TV Ratings. But it's unfair to compare a final on Sunday with an US player involved with a final on a Monday afternoon when most people are still working or just finished.
Ow, ok then. But worldwide ratings? Not a chance!
Doktor Carpet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:07 PM   #187
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Sofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That thug? She would be serving time in prison if it weren't for the WTA protecting her. Venus is a has been who couldn't even win a 10k ITF title. The thug life sistaz should quit whilst women's 'tennis' has any normal fans left.
Sofonda Cox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:24 AM   #188
country flag ZetaKizzy

ZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond reputeZetaKizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Ok. Only Serena, and i'm not sure she enters in the top 10 of history of WTA. Yet in the ATP we're talking about 3 players in the top 10. And Federer is possibly the best open era player.
We're talking about a big difference right here.

...I didn't understand your first point about the ranking points... Does that mean anything at all? Does anyone care about the difference between the ranking points the finalist get?
3 players in the top 10? You're being quite generous with Djokovic. As for Serena not being top 10, pretty sure 17 singles slams is enough to get her in there. She also has mixed and doubles slams. Don't downplay her achievements to fit your narrative.

As for the *expletive* calling her a thug, you don't know the meaning of the word and clearly have never been in the presence of one. Choose your words more carefully when you're trying to diminish the character of someone you've never met.

ZetaKizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:39 AM   #189
country flag Kiedis

Kiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond repute

IMO a forum who has a thread of 2500 posts speculating about if a player is gay or not and other thread with already 210 posts about a guy balding is pretty indefensible.

God is killing me
Kiedis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:00 AM   #190
country flag Hikikomori

Hikikomori has a reputation beyond reputeHikikomori has a reputation beyond reputeHikikomori has a reputation beyond reputeHikikomori has a reputation beyond reputeHikikomori has a reputation beyond reputeHikikomori has a reputation beyond reputeHikikomori has a reputation beyond reputeHikikomori has a reputation beyond reputeHikikomori has a reputation beyond reputeHikikomori has a reputation beyond reputeHikikomori has a reputation beyond repute

will MTF and TF ever be re-merged to be one message forum entity?

Why is there 2 message forums for 2 genders anyway?
Hikikomori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:04 AM   #191
country flag Unforced Terror

Unforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond repute

I was geniunely disappointed at the lack of trolling/trashing Thugrena on TF when she lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Nothing wrong with my serve technically
Unforced Terror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:58 AM   #192
country flag B-Nard
Tomic the Tank engine.

B-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikikomori View Post
will MTF and TF ever be re-merged to be one message forum entity?

Why is there 2 message forums for 2 genders anyway?
Equality, man.

"Thank you very much for letting me win"

Last edited by B-Nard : 01-22-2014 at 02:03 AM.
B-Nard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:38 AM   #193
country flag Thirty All

Thirty All has a reputation beyond reputeThirty All has a reputation beyond reputeThirty All has a reputation beyond reputeThirty All has a reputation beyond reputeThirty All has a reputation beyond reputeThirty All has a reputation beyond reputeThirty All has a reputation beyond reputeThirty All has a reputation beyond reputeThirty All has a reputation beyond reputeThirty All has a reputation beyond reputeThirty All has a reputation beyond repute

I got banned from TF for saying in the live commentary thread that Serena's inner gorilla came out when she roared and bellowed and glared at Petkovic
How was that even racist?

What rivalry? I win all the matches. [Hingis, 1998]
What is Raonic? A serve, a sleeve, and a maple leaf? [Johnny Groove, 2014]
Thirty All is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:24 AM   #194
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirty All View Post
I got banned from TF for saying in the live commentary thread that Serena's inner gorilla came out when she roared and bellowed and glared at Petkovic
Compare a white person with a beast, it's a compliment.
Compare a black person with a beast, it's racist.

Logic cannot be found.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:26 AM   #195
country flag miura88

miura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirty All View Post
Only creationists are allowed to call other people a monkey + get away with it.