Order of Play + Results for Saturday - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-24-2005, 04:28 AM   #16
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Order of Play + Results for Saturday

Noam
Amir
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2005, 07:04 AM   #17
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

for Zack and Glenn (kind of wish I was there, but oh well...)

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 12:37 PM   #18
country flag Aleksa's Laydee

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad1town
Results from Sat. Qualies...

Dmitry Tursunov (RUS) 7 6
vs.
Alejandro Falla (COL) 6 (6) 4

Jonas Bjorkman (SWE) 6 6
vs.
Toshiaki Sakai (JPN) 2 0
YAY

Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 01:09 PM   #19
country flag liS@

liS@ has a reputation beyond reputeliS@ has a reputation beyond reputeliS@ has a reputation beyond reputeliS@ has a reputation beyond reputeliS@ has a reputation beyond reputeliS@ has a reputation beyond reputeliS@ has a reputation beyond reputeliS@ has a reputation beyond reputeliS@ has a reputation beyond reputeliS@ has a reputation beyond reputeliS@ has a reputation beyond repute

Noam and Tursunov had a grand time chilling together (Noam half-naked in his khakis ) while watching their respective friends in the Amir v. Denis match, checking out girls ('"look at her") and talking about "Indianapolis food courts" and looking over at the Flip match every few minutes.

Then an older AUS man, a friend of Noam's, asks him if he won or loss. Then he asks if he had chances and Noam laughes and said "about 10 BPs in the last set, if you call those chances." Then they immediately move on to talking about the AUS's man's nice Oakely sunglasses.

Amir was also complaining from the court at Noam in their native tongue and Noam would laugh and reply something back. Then Tursunov would immediately ask what Amir said. V. funny boys.

Then when a spectator asks Tursunov for Denis's ranking, he says, "Denis is pretty good, uhh he's ranked in the 800's." And then later Denis hits an overhead into the stands and a girl has to duck, Tursunov says, "I think he likes you!"

At the end of the match Noam, drove away with Amir in an Mercedes CLK. It was not an 'Official Tournament Car' but instead his own and when he passed Tursunov bumming on the curb with Denis, Noam waved and smiled smugly while Tursunov put up his hands in surprise and mouthed "WTF?!".

But I think Tursunov felt better after some old ladies and then later some younger ones went to hit on him.
liS@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 02:20 PM   #20
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Dmitry, Sebastien, Giovanni, Jean-Rene

Alejandro

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 05:18 PM   #21
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond reputeshirgan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liS@
Noam and Tursunov had a grand time chilling together (Noam half-naked in his khakis ) while watching their respective friends in the Amir v. Denis match, checking out girls ('"look at her") and talking about "Indianapolis food courts" and looking over at the Flip match every few minutes.

Then an older AUS man, a friend of Noam's, asks him if he won or loss. Then he asks if he had chances and Noam laughes and said "about 10 BPs in the last set, if you call those chances." Then they immediately move on to talking about the AUS's man's nice Oakely sunglasses.

Amir was also complaining from the court at Noam in their native tongue and Noam would laugh and reply something back. Then Tursunov would immediately ask what Amir said. V. funny boys.

Then when a spectator asks Tursunov for Denis's ranking, he says, "Denis is pretty good, uhh he's ranked in the 800's." And then later Denis hits an overhead into the stands and a girl has to duck, Tursunov says, "I think he likes you!"

At the end of the match Noam, drove away with Amir in an Mercedes CLK. It was not an 'Official Tournament Car' but instead his own and when he passed Tursunov bumming on the curb with Denis, Noam waved and smiled smugly while Tursunov put up his hands in surprise and mouthed "WTF?!".

But I think Tursunov felt better after some old ladies and then later some younger ones went to hit on him.
Thanks for the report
very interesting stuff about Noam
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote