OOP Monday 18.6.2005 - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-18-2005, 07:11 PM   #241
country flag Pingpong

Pingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OOP Monday 18.6.2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisha
vanek wins
so does o rochus

my main parlay hits
just need Zib to win 2 morrow for my fun parlay
cheers
and I need Greul to win for my parlay. Something's got to give.
Pingpong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2005, 07:12 PM   #242
country flag marius7

marius7 has a reputation beyond reputemarius7 has a reputation beyond reputemarius7 has a reputation beyond reputemarius7 has a reputation beyond reputemarius7 has a reputation beyond reputemarius7 has a reputation beyond reputemarius7 has a reputation beyond reputemarius7 has a reputation beyond reputemarius7 has a reputation beyond reputemarius7 has a reputation beyond reputemarius7 has a reputation beyond repute

Good
marius7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 07:17 PM   #243
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingpong

Yeah same mate. Especially the advertisment of channel 10 to try to pump up the game. They will make the grand final. I'm just worried whether they will hold their nerves to win at the MCG

Vanek wins 6 - 7 6 - 2 6 - 3, Rochus wins 4 - 6 6 - 2 7 - 5
Yep, seeing as they have secured home finals, no one will get near them. Hopefully the boys will realise that the year won't mean too much unless they can put their heads down for 1 game... I'm also hoping injuries won't hurt this team, as they have others - St Kilda, Brisbane, Port, Collingwood...
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 07:19 PM   #244
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and I need Greul to win for my parlay. Something's got to give.

fair play mate
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 07:22 PM   #245
country flag Pingpong

Pingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond reputePingpong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
Yep, seeing as they have secured home finals, no one will get near them. Hopefully the boys will realise that the year won't mean too much unless they can put their heads down for 1 game... I'm also hoping injuries won't hurt this team, as they have others - St Kilda, Brisbane, Port, Collingwood...
Yes, hopefully. Eagles premiership and Cousins brownlow doible won't be too bad. The champ deserves it.

lol, its 3:20 am, better get some sleep before uni starts tomorrow. Catch ya later.
Pingpong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 07:26 PM   #246
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, hopefully. Eagles premiership and Cousins brownlow doible won't be too bad. The champ deserves it.

lol, its 3:20 am, better get some sleep before uni starts tomorrow. Catch ya later.
hopefully the tv will help me get to sleep ... goodnight
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 07:37 PM   #247
country flag darkmoor

darkmoor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
hopefully the tv will help me get to sleep ... goodnight
West Coast are stunning this year, there´s no doubt about it, but I think Lions still can rise up to previous years power
darkmoor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote