Your most embarrassing moment - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-01-2014, 09:08 PM   #1
Joey Tribbiani

Joey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond repute
Default Your most embarrassing moment

I once cried in front of my family, all my friends and other people.

You?

4 AO - 1 RG - 7 W - 5 USO

302 weeks #1 - 6 WTFs

#bel18ve

..keep fighting Roger, keep believing, keep doing your magic..
Joey Tribbiani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2014, 11:32 PM   #2
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Sofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your most embarrassing moment

I was airsick when travelling with Ryanair (no sick bags on their flights ), stupid old cow on the isle seat took ages moving out of the way so I vomited in my mouth It came out my nose I pushed past her and ran for the toilet at the front of the plane - when I came out after 10 minutes of vomiting everyone on the plane was quiet and staring straight at me
Sofonda Cox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:42 PM   #3
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

I have a good recent one for this. Was in a store with girlfriend and while waiting in line she tried to push a One Direction bag (gag gift...or gag giftbag anyway) into my arms. I waved my hand feebly with my fingers together so that she was unable to (was texting with other hand, never really looked up). She told me when we got into the car that the man behind the counter had a birth defect that made his hand more or less a hook and clearly noticed me. I just about cried

Robredo, Matosevic, Estrella, Dolgopolov, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez, Thiem

Last edited by emotion : 01-01-2014 at 11:51 PM.
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:16 AM   #4
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_92 View Post

You?
what is it you cried about?

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:26 AM   #5
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

I have A LOT, but something recent,ummm...

Some friend's parents found us kissing at her house with noone knowing anything about it.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:13 AM   #6
country flag Cloren

Cloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond repute

Some girl from my and my bro's school posted on twitter that she won't be able to see Mohit and she will miss him a lot. Mohit is actually my brother's name and and that girl is actually from my maths class so I thought she liked my brother so I showed my friends that tweet and they started sharing it with everyone, I even showed it to my bro. Everyone in our class was gossiping about that in school.

Then that girl came to know about this obviously and came to me angrily saying that she doesn't like my brother, Mohit is actually her brother's name as well and she will miss him a lot because he is travelling to London. So basically it was huge misunderstanding and I felt quite embarrassed of sharing the wrong information and I really regret doing that because I shouldn't have told my friends about that tweet as its not good to do such a thing and I should have asked the girl if he was referring to my brother or not.

Del Potro-Dimitrov-Ferrer-Wawrinka-Hewitt
Cloren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:47 PM   #7
country flag Unforced Terror

Unforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloren View Post
Some girl from my and my bro's school posted on twitter that she won't be able to see Mohit and she will miss him a lot. Mohit is actually my brother's name and and that girl is actually from my maths class so I thought she liked my brother so I showed my friends that tweet and they started sharing it with everyone, I even showed it to my bro. Everyone in our class was gossiping about that in school.

Then that girl came to know about this obviously and came to me angrily saying that she doesn't like my brother, Mohit is actually her brother's name as well and she will miss him a lot because he is travelling to London. So basically it was huge misunderstanding and I felt quite embarrassed of sharing the wrong information and I really regret doing that because I shouldn't have told my friends about that tweet as its not good to do such a thing and I should have asked the girl if he was referring to my brother or not.
Are you Indian? (Mohit is Indian name)

Quote:

You?
Unforced Terror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:28 PM   #8
Joey Tribbiani

Joey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloren View Post

You kidding, right?

302 weeks #1 - 6 WTFs

#bel18ve

Old 01-02-2014, 08:30 PM   #9
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Not really had majorly embarrassing moments as a teenager or young adult, unless the odd fall and trip counts..

But when I was in a kid I was being chased by two dogs, and at the time I was shit scared of dogs. Apparently the dogs were harmless and were just chasing me in a playful manner, but of course having a fear of dogs I couldn't really tell that lol. Anyway I was being chased by them on this field, and into a solid metal post that's holding a sign up which said, wait for it, 'No dogs allowed'.... yep.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:56 PM   #10
Joey Tribbiani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
what is it you cried about?
Bullshit, I was 16.

302 weeks #1 - 6 WTFs

#bel18ve

Old 01-02-2014, 11:08 PM   #11
country flag Cloren

Cloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforced Terror View Post
Are you Indian? (Mohit is Indian name)

yeah I'm Indian. I was born in Peru though

Quote:
You kidding, right?
100% serious mate.

Del Potro-Dimitrov-Ferrer-Wawrinka-Hewitt
Cloren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:53 AM   #12
country flag Nirjhor

Nirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond repute

Most embarrassing moment? Well, I can tell one of those moments, could be the most embarrassing one but I'm not sure about that. At least I know that it was so embarrassing for me.

Normally I don't express my emotion too much. I'm pretty much good at controlling it. For this, my friends and family members call me a robot sometimes. But I cried so hard after watching that documentary made on Ayrton Senna. My parents and sisters asked me repeatedly why I was crying but I couldn't tell them the reason. They still don't know why I cried that day. Even I don't know how I started crying.

80 Titles Including 17 Grandslam, 22 Masters, 6 YEC and Counting.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

The Greatest Player Ever to Play Tennis.
Nirjhor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:41 AM   #13
country flag Nunyabeezwax

Nunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond reputeNunyabeezwax has a reputation beyond repute

I walked into a telephone pole in front of a restaurant balcony full of people.

Nunyabeezwax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 10:41 AM   #14
country flag Ivelina_P

Ivelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond repute

Got anxiety attack at a restaurant this summer.Was shaking uncontrollably,crying,had trouble breathing = very sweet experience :/

Washington = unofficial 5th Slam
http://ivelinacp.tumblr.com/image/55430905367
Mark Lenders = Gospel of Objective Unbiased Analysis
Topspindoctor = Pillar of MTF
Abel = GOAT
Ivelina_P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:08 AM   #15
country flag Doktor Carpet

Doktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond repute

I left the locker room nude (unintentional) before a swimming lesson. I was only 11 yo, but it was embarrasing anyway.
Doktor Carpet is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote